PDA

View Full Version : Angelcare?

flashy09
10-05-2013, 11:38 AM
I need a new monitor...mine is probably 10 yrs old! Barely can see the baby and only static for sound. Since I seem to think my DD is dying anytime she gets a cold/flu I think the Angelcare one might be worth it. How easy to set up is it? Does the baby feel the sensor underneath? Lots of false alarms (I think I would have heart attack).?

If I don't go with that, is there one that is super clear and would allow me to see her from my phone if I was out? Or is that kind of range unheard of....I am totally clueless at monitors!

If it's sold at babiesrus that would be great since I have a 20% off coupon. But not necessary and I don't care what the thing costs if I can her breathing clearly!

PZMommy
10-05-2013, 12:41 PM
Once my son was mobile, I got tons of false alarms on our angel care monitor. He liked to sleep in the corners of the crib, and it would set it off numerous times a night. I stopped using it when he was about 10 months old.

wellyes
10-05-2013, 03:56 PM
I loved my angelcare monitor for peace of mind. But it was super static-y as an audio monitor, so we didn't use that function. (Didn't need it anyway).
We bought ours on craigslist but it was in great shape, or appeared to be.

Pinky
10-06-2013, 07:18 PM
We've been using our Angelcare monitor for nearly 4 years and really like it. We quit using the motion sensor part when she became mobile because of the false alarms. The beep is sure to wake up baby!