PDA

View Full Version : So mad, I could spit.

Green_Tea
10-07-2013, 06:14 PM
Dear Doctor,

When I say I want to be CCed on all lab results, I mean that I want the lab to send me results. While your interpretation of the results is interesting, I want the actual lab report as well. Do not give me the run around and tell me that the lab can send me that if I ask them to. They can't, and you know it. That's why I am asking YOU to indicate that I should be CCed on the paperwork. I don't want your office's interpretation of the report sent to me, as then you get to pick and chose what I see. I WANT THE ENTIRE REPORT FROM THE LAB. It is my right to see it.

Your incompetence and lack of professionalism is nothing short of astounding.

Sincerely,
Green Tea

Kestrel
10-07-2013, 06:50 PM
Sing it, sister! BTDT!

I shouldn't have to pay for the same tests again because one Dr can't follow instructions to send results to another Dr!

oneplustwo
10-07-2013, 11:47 PM
A big ol' whack on the head for them! I hope you get the full set of lab results stat!

brittone2
10-08-2013, 03:23 PM
We just went through multiple days of arguing with an office that kept not giving DH his results. I feel your pain. We prevailed, but what a PITA, and totally.Dh was asked about his "qualifications to review your bloodwork" by one nurse, then after a bunch of other ridiculousness we were emailed one page of results with other pages absent, with the office insisting they sent 6 pages (no, no, no you did not.). After 4 attempts of that, Dh told them he'd be in their office on Thurs to pick them up person. They also sat on the results for weeks despite numerous phone calls when he was told they weren't in his chart. The day he was scheduled to go there in person, they showed up in the mail finally. Total circus. Keep persisting and I hope you get them ASAP. I understand your frustration!