PDA

View Full Version : Iso deal on pbk anywhere chair

bw52
10-07-2013, 11:07 PM
I've noticed these get discounted once in a blue moon--seems like just as part of the 68 trick. If anyone notices that they are, i'd love it if you could post--or PM me! I'd like to get it for christmas, so i have some time to keep hoping!

Thanks!

AngB
10-08-2013, 10:09 AM
I just got my second chair from uglysofa.com, they have the Pottery Barn tags and everything. (They call them 'uglychairs' and Brand X because they can't advertise they are selling PBK stuff, I guess they are seconds maybe but neither of mine have any flaws.) Our first chair, a year ago, took over a month to arrive and I was not impressed with the CS. The second chair I ordered a few weeks ago and it arrived in a week and a half. They are considerably cheaper than the PBK prices, even with discounts. It was worth taking a chance on for me, and if you order one soon (they do have some with names monogrammed, I had several different styles to chose from), you should order soon.

Claki
10-08-2013, 10:52 AM
I had great experience with uglysofa getting a pre-monogramed chair with a very popular name. Shipping was fast. And they didn't even black out or cut the PBK tags.

mollyrryan
10-08-2013, 10:13 PM
PBK's friends and family is this weekend ~ not sure if you can get a discount card from someone.

June Mommy2
10-20-2013, 09:02 AM
Anywhere Chairs are $20 off thru today only. I was all set to order one from uglysofa.com until I saw the pink ruffle chair on PBK and fell in love :( I wish I knew if this was the best deal they will have before Christmas, I don't know whether to order now (and try to find somewhere to store it!) or wait.

csmolu78
10-20-2013, 10:45 AM
Historically, PBK ALWAYS has an Anywhere Chair deal on Black Friday. I am waiting to get one for DD2 until then :)

AngB
10-20-2013, 10:57 AM
Anywhere Chairs are $20 off thru today only. I was all set to order one from uglysofa.com until I saw the pink ruffle chair on PBK and fell in love :( I wish I knew if this was the best deal they will have before Christmas, I don't know whether to order now (and try to find somewhere to store it!) or wait.

They have a lavender stripe ruffle chair for 79.99 http://www.uglysofa.com/regular-size-ruffle-chair-lavendar-stripe/ on uglysofa and a listing for a pink ruffle one http://www.uglysofa.com/regular-size-ruffle-chair-pink-stripe/ but it says not available...and if you keep an eye on their FB page they have 20% off sales a few times a month.

I have to say I was less than impressed with their CS about a year ago when we got our chair for DS1 (it took forever, no communication, etc.) but with DS2 our chair was here in about a week. It has the PBK tags on the cover and looks great.