PDA

View Full Version : What color tights in your collection?

wendibird22
10-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Curious what color tights are in your collection. I have black, dark brown and charcoal gray. I have tall boots in 2 styles...a medium brown and black with brown trim at the top riding boots. I have skirts and dresses in a variety of colors...denim, black, fuchsia, navy, etc. I always feel challenged as to what tights to pair with boots and skirt/dress. What color to wear with a knee length fuchsia cotton dress for example? Today I'm wearing a denim shirt dress with a grass green cardi over top. I have on brown tights and brown boots. It's boring-ish but I didn't want to add another color into the mix with tights other than brown. Should the tights match either the boots or the skirt/dress? I'm feeling boot/tights challenged!!!

okinawama
10-08-2013, 10:04 AM
I think your outfit sounds adorable, not boring! I think that matching boots to leggings creates a nice long line for my short legs. I do like the look of some cute boot socks sticking out over the boots, but maybe that's a style that has faded *shrug*

I have ventured out this season into some aztec colored leggings, a black and white patterned legging and a faux leather legging. My DH thinks I'm out of my mind, but I think with a solid top and booties, it's going to look cute. The temps are still in the 80's here, so I haven't had a chance to wear them.

Has there been a fall fashion picture thread yet? I loved getting ideas from that last year!