PDA

View Full Version : What age for Cabbage Patch Doll?

ExcitedMamma
10-10-2013, 03:27 PM
Today at Costco DD loved a Cabbage Patch Doll. They had one that was 2+ and one that I didn't see an age for. I usually only see 3+ for Cabbage Patch Dolls. What age are girls interested in these? As I posted in my other thread DD hasn't really cared for any toys that have been bought for her but after years of buying boy stuff I'm very excited to buy girlie things. The price is great at 19 and I had one when I was little so it has a lot of nostalgia for me.

mikala
10-10-2013, 03:28 PM
My boys both play with a cabbage patch doll I had as a child and started around 16 months.

lalasmama
10-10-2013, 03:34 PM
My 1 yo and 2 yo DGSs love their Cabbage Patch Kids. They drag them all over the house, sing to them, eat (I mean "kiss") them, throw them (that big bald round head looks a lot like a ball ;) ), and otherwise torture them. And yet, if I dare try to put them away, they go searching for them quickly.

They have little baby ones. I'd wait for the clothes-dressing bigger ones until closer to 3, only because of the dexterity that can be needed to change their clothes.