PDA

View Full Version : EX-H and new GF and FB

catsnkid
10-10-2013, 05:25 PM
EX-H and I have had a difficult divorce. It has been nasty and basically I have had minimal child support, dv issues, etc. He hasn't worked in over a year. So today, on what would have been our anniversary, he friend rquests me. For the 2nd or third time. 3 months ago he announced he was engaged to a women overseas. Suddenley that dissapears and he now has a new GF. Whatever I say maybe he will be distracting and stop trying to make my life miserable.

Well, of course he has announced his relationship on FB. New GF is 40, has 2 kids, one of whom is 18 and "getting out soon".. I think that means jail.. the other is 12. I click on her pix, and there are hardly any pics of the kids. Just about 100 pics of her with the cell phone camera showing off her boobs, drinking beer and smoking cigs. A few pics showing off her stomach. I'm not sure what she is proud of. I will give her a chance if I ever meet her, but really? So far I am not impressed.

crl
10-10-2013, 06:58 PM
So sorry. Can you unfriend him or just hide him?

Catherine

JBaxter
10-10-2013, 07:15 PM
The BLOCK feature is a wonderful thing.

KLD313
10-10-2013, 09:26 PM
Yes, block or unfriend or hide. It took me a long time to be able to be FB friends with my ex-h.

catsnkid
10-15-2013, 04:52 PM
I had him blocked but he recreated a profile and requested me. I kind of like to keep tabs but will likely block him again.

elektra
10-15-2013, 05:10 PM
You can always just hide vs. block too.