PDA

View Full Version : Tips for shopping WHBM?

nupe
10-11-2013, 01:45 PM
I'm looking for tips on shopping White house black market on a budget. I saw a suit there I think I would like but they didn't have my size in stock so will have to order online. I signed up for emails so got a 10% off (excludes clearance, not sure if the suit I'm looking at is clearance or not) and FS. Thanks!

goldenpig
10-13-2013, 11:11 AM
They have a pretty extensive sale section on their website and their stuff usually goes there pretty quickly, like within a couple months. Most of the stuff I buy there is on sale. So you could wait for it to go on sale. Or depending on if you need to wear it right now or not, buy it full price now and keep the tags on, in hopes it will make it to sale quickly and you can then buy it on sale and return the full price one (you can return items within 60 days). You can get 10% off with the email signup and also sign up for Black Book club which gives 5% off and free shipping. A lot of the jewelry is buy one, get one 50% off and they have frequent promotions (like right now sweaters are buy one get one 50% off). Hope the suit works out for you!

nupe
10-14-2013, 07:03 AM
Thanks GP! I found a coupon for $25 off 125 and ordered a couple sizes for the suit. I found in my three trips to the store (for this one suit) that sizes vary widely. I'm xxs in some tops! And xs or s in others. In some pant styles I was a 4 and in others the 4 were too small.
This is the suit jacket I ordered. http://www.whitehouseblackmarket.com/store/browse/product.jsp?maxRec=59&pageId=1&productId=570081639&viewAll=true&prd=Neutral+Crosshatch+Suit+Jacket&subCatId=&color=1129&fromSearch=true&inSeam=&posId=22&catId=&cat=&onSale=&colorFamily=&maxPg=1&size=
The 2 was too small to button and the 6 gaped in the chest. I'm hoping the 4 will fit. I found the matching pants were too big in 6, hoping the 4 or 6p will fit.