PDA

View Full Version : PBK- F&F, free shipping YMMV

turtledove
10-14-2013, 11:51 AM
I called PBK today to order DD a new quilt. I didn't have a F&F code, but I told them when I called a week ago to say I hadn't received one, the CS rep told me to call back during the sale and they would give me one (which is true). They stacked the free shipping code without me having to ask (but i would have asked if they didn't give it). They did say that they would have to do the F&F adjustment tomorrow, but I got the name of the rep I was speaking to, and he gave me what the final total would be. Overall, vey happy shopper here!

3emm
10-14-2013, 06:28 PM
I called PBK today to order DD a new quilt. I didn't have a F&F code, but I told them when I called a week ago to say I hadn't received one, the CS rep told me to call back during the sale and they would give me one (which is true). They stacked the free shipping code without me having to ask (but i would have asked if they didn't give it). They did say that they would have to do the F&F adjustment tomorrow, but I got the name of the rep I was speaking to, and he gave me what the final total would be. Overall, vey happy shopper here!

Did they give you the FF discount for an online purchase?
I bought a bunch of stuff online last night
At full price ... Just got the FS. I was told at
The store that FF was only at the stores for in stock items.