PDA

View Full Version : Cheapest place to print 5x7 photo holiday cards?

cookiemonster80
10-15-2013, 08:35 PM
I'm thinking about getting an etsy seller to make a photo card for christmas for us- I'm thinking a 5x7 size. Where can i print these cheaply that will also give me envelopes? I've looked at vistaprint and walgreens- are those my best options??

Claki
10-15-2013, 08:57 PM
If you upload to snapfish then choose pick up in store it will show you local places in your area and the prices. They usually include envelopes for free IME.

inmypjs
10-15-2013, 08:59 PM
Costco is pretty cheap - 50 cards for 14.99 but they usually have a coupon during the holidays to make it $10.

Laela
10-16-2013, 04:08 AM
I wanted to let you know another option: cardstore.com. They always have ridiculous coupons coming out, especially closer to the holidays. 40%, 50%, 60% off (even 75%, but that's really close to the holidays). You upload the picture and pick from a ton of designs. They can send you the cards and envelopes OR they can send them directly to your recipients, so you don't have to mess with stamps! So easy, especially if you use them year after year and you save your address book. I have used them for 2 years and love them. When sending from site, it really is a good deal.