PDA

View Full Version : keen boots on sale on amazon

vtmom
10-19-2013, 01:41 PM
Keen boots appear to be just over 50% off on amazon right now. The price sale price shows up after you choose color and size. I noticed this in the women's bern boots and similar styled, leather keen boots. HTH!

acmom
10-19-2013, 01:43 PM
I was just coming to post the same thing. Picked up the bern boots I have been looking at for $82.xx

athompson
10-19-2013, 06:14 PM
Thanks for posting OP! I wanted the Bern Low which is still $98.xx on Amazon, but I went to www.mountaingear.com and found them in my size for $69.xxshipped! They have sizes 8 and 9.5.

boltfam
10-19-2013, 10:20 PM
Thanks, OP! I am not sure which size I need. Anyone know how they run? With amazon, am I better off ordering both sizes and returning what doesn't fit OR ordering one and exchanging if necessary. I don't know their return and exchange policy and is kind of hard to figure out.

eta: I went ahead and ordered one pair. I hope they fit!

jgenie
10-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Thanks, OP! I am not sure which size I need. Anyone know how they run? With amazon, am I better off ordering both sizes and returning what doesn't fit OR ordering one and exchanging if necessary. I don't know their return and exchange policy and is kind of hard to figure out.

I generally order both sizes and return the items that don't work.

Mommy_Mea
10-20-2013, 06:49 AM
So tempted, just put some berns in my cart, would be much more functional than my born boots this winter (and less over the top than my cates)