PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Rescue Bots themed party supplies or favors?

NewbieVA
10-21-2013, 06:03 AM
My soon to be 4yo wants a Rescue Bot themed party, but I can't find any party supplies or favors anywhere. There are lots of the older transformers themed stuff, but I can't seem to find anything specific to Rescue Bots. (Mental note to self: Always check the stores FIRST, before agreeing to kids party themes) My son adores Rescue Bots, so I'm stuck with this theme this year. I wish I was quick & crafty to make all the favors & decor, but I'm clueless in that area. I feel pressed for time so if anyone has seen coloring books, stickers, Tshirts, books, posters, bookmarks, or party supplies anywhere, can you please let me know? I found a few items on Etsy so I might have to go that route. Or if it is easy to combine online images with personal text without using fancy programs, please let me know. Thanks in advance!

SnuggleBuggles
10-21-2013, 08:10 AM
Etsy seems to have some. eta- could you do just some accents of Rescue Bots and the rest in coordinating colors? Some toys out as decorations, if you have some, for example.

scrooks
10-21-2013, 08:10 AM
My DS wanted a rescue bot party for his birthday and this is the main reason we went with a Cars theme:bag But my sitter did a rescue bot birthday for her DS. She printed out some of the games and pictures from the website (a matching game and maybe some kind of pin the tail on the donkey rescue bot version). She did buy some traditional transformers cups and napkins and she made a fire truck cake (supposed to be heat wave). I wish they had more rescue bot stuff. Both my older dc are really into them. My DS is going to be chase for Halloween

NewbieVA
10-25-2013, 07:33 AM
Yes scrooks, I was wishing I had chosen Cars or Ninja turtles theme after visiting the stores :)
Thank you both for the ideas.

Does anyone know the best place to print posters (cheap, quick, and decent quality)? I've never done it before & I'd like to put some up on the walls if it is not to late to prepare & print them.

Blakes Mommy
10-25-2013, 09:13 AM
I must really not be keeping up since I don't know who the rescue bots are!!! I don't know if you have a party city near you , but, they seem to have a lot more choices, less popular ones too than the other stores. For the cake you could always print a picture and some places can transfer the image to the top of the cake. I know its not the same as having the cakes with the themes/toys though. If you have any figures you could either make a cake or get one premade and add them to the cake. Good Luck!