PDA

View Full Version : Yes To Products (Blueberries, Carrots, Cucumbers, Tomatoes) are BOGO 50% off at ULTA

MMMommy
10-21-2013, 09:08 PM
All the Yes To products seem to be on special at ULTA - buy one, get one at 50% off. With the printable or mobile app coupon of $3.50 off $10 or more, the deal is even sweeter. The deal seems easier in-store, because you can mix and match the products for the offer. For example, you can buy the $19.99 Yes to Blueberries Serum and get the Yes to Blueberries Night Wrinkle Cream for $10. Online, it seems like you need to add two of the same product to get the second at 50% off for the deal to work. I could be wrong, but that is what I was experiencing.

http://search.ulta.com/search?p=Q&lbc=ulta&uid=235307647&w=*&af=marketing%3ayestowk36&method=and&isort=mktfilesort&view=grid&cnt=300

twowhat?
10-21-2013, 09:59 PM
Ooooh! I have been wanting to try the shampoos/conditioners that everyone talks about. What else have people tried that they really liked?

Mommy_Mea
10-22-2013, 08:06 AM
Does Ulta take manufacturer coupons? I have $3 off a $5 Yes To purchase coupons I printed a few weeks ago, been holding it for a good deal... If I could combine it with the BOGO and $3.50 off $10, that would be an amazing deal!

MMMommy
10-22-2013, 09:53 AM
One caveat is that they might be low in stock for some items in store. When I went, some items were not replenished yet. So if you have your heart set on a specific product, maybe call to see if they have it and put it on hold (they hold for just that day). Online seems to have items readily available, but then you might be subject to having to buy two of the same items to trigger the deal and spend over $50 to get free shipping. The $3.50 coupon works online.

nebwhit
10-22-2013, 10:39 AM
Does Ulta take manufacturer coupons? I have $3 off a $5 Yes To purchase coupons I printed a few weeks ago, been holding it for a good deal... If I could combine it with the BOGO and $3.50 off $10, that would be an amazing deal!

They accepted one from the Sunday paper.