PDA

View Full Version : Old Navy $5 baby and toddler costumes

MamaMolly
10-23-2013, 07:11 AM
This morning's email. Today only (10/23). Up to size 5 t. HTH someone!

Momit
10-23-2013, 07:36 AM
We've had several ON costumes and they're awesome, especially for $5!

zukeypur
10-23-2013, 08:21 AM
I'll be there when they Open today!

kaharris83
10-23-2013, 08:43 AM
Thanks for sharing!! That's less than I paid last year on clearance after Halloween I think. And ITA they're great costumes. Off to Old Navy!!

carolyngau
10-23-2013, 08:50 AM
They have had really cute costumes in the past, but has anyone seen anything cute this year? I don't know if what they have in store is different then what they have on the website, but the website ones are not very impressive....thinking twice before I make a special trip!

ShanaMama
10-23-2013, 09:41 AM
Hmm is this in store only? For some reason I didn't get that email & the costumes online are not $5.

kaharris83
10-23-2013, 10:12 AM
Went to two and both started out very picked over. I did get two pirate costumes for dress up though.

I did see some in store that were not online.

jam224
10-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Yes. In store only. All Halloween merchandise is 50% off too. (Doesn't stack with the $5 costumes.)

carolinacool
10-23-2013, 10:14 AM
I got DS the pirate costume about two weeks ago. I like it a lot, but we don't tend to do super cute costumes. Just run-of-the-mill stuff. LOL I feel like there are going to be a lot of disappointed people. My store didn't have that many left when I bought his, and I was in there yesterday and really don't remember seeing any, although I wasn't looking. Old Navy is sort of annoying in that way: They advertise a product as being on sale, but don't actually replenish the stock. I hope those who are looking can fine one!

infocrazy
10-23-2013, 01:07 PM
Thanks! I stopped at an Old Navy and got DS the dragon/dinosaur and a mermaid for DD dressup! Not much left but enough for me! I don't love the dragon but for $5 I am good! I liked the orange monster in the email but mine didn't have it.

Ms B
10-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Costume pickings were slim at the store near my office; nothing left over a size 6-9 months.

That said, I hit the clearance racks and got The Biscuit 4 pocket t-shirts, two pairs of knit shorts, two swimsuits, and a dino hoodie (which he will love) for $28 and change, including tax, so it was worth the trip.

tigs4999
10-23-2013, 04:13 PM
Our store had 1 costume left. A little girl 12-18 months one. Didn't work for us, ah well thankfully we had other errands to run in the general area.

Momit
10-23-2013, 05:00 PM
Costume pickings were slim at the store near my office; nothing left over a size 6-9 months.

That said, I hit the clearance racks and got The Biscuit 4 pocket t-shirts, two pairs of knit shorts, two swimsuits, and a dino hoodie (which he will love) for $28 and change, including tax, so it was worth the trip.

Same here. I popped in this morning because I had another errand in the same shopping center. There were several cat-looking costumes for baby girls and that's it. Fine for us because DS is barely fitting in his 5T dragon this year. But the clearance racks were a total score for me.

ckso
10-23-2013, 06:40 PM
I got DS the pirate costume about two weeks ago. I like it a lot, but we don't tend to do super cute costumes. Just run-of-the-mill stuff. LOL I feel like there are going to be a lot of disappointed people. My store didn't have that many left when I bought his, and I was in there yesterday and really don't remember seeing any, although I wasn't looking. Old Navy is sort of annoying in that way: They advertise a product as being on sale, but don't actually replenish the stock. I hope those who are looking can fine one!

I agree. I was at 2 different ON stores last week and there were maybe 1 costume left in 1 and none in the other. I was tempted to drive to another ON to see if I can score a $5 costume but it's farther away. I wish they sent out the email last night instead of this morning so I would have a chance to call them to see what they have in stock.

zukeypur
10-24-2013, 09:15 AM
There was one left at my store too, and I was there when they opened. :(