PDA

View Full Version : HA playdresses $19 until Sunday

sweet_pea
10-25-2013, 02:35 PM
Didn't see this posted...got an e-mail today that Hanna Andersson playdresses are $19 until Sunday. Both the button and no-button styles are included. Most other items are also 20% off on the website. Seems like a good price if you don't want the hassle of tracking them down at the outlets!

fedoragirl
10-25-2013, 03:39 PM
Thanks! I check the BBB more than I check my email. LOL
Are any of you buying the leggings too? I find them so expensive even with the discount. The PDs are an awesome price. I especially wanted the 3 or 4 button ones.

FTMLuc
10-25-2013, 04:33 PM
I just stopped by their store, they did not have any 3 button ones. Those are online only, however, they now have a new "ship to store" for free option, so if you live near a store and want to avoid shipping charges, that is the way around it.

♥ms.pacman♥
10-25-2013, 04:36 PM
Are any of you buying the leggings too? I find them so expensive even with the discount.
yeah i found this too. i'm one that always has to buy the matching leggings and while $19 is great, it's $17.xx for the leggings. so $36 for the set.

i called Michigan City outlet earlier today and they had the playdress i wanted (striped purple/berrymix) for $14, and the leggings were only $5!!! So $19 for the set! And yes i did have to pay for shipping as i don't live near an outlet, but i had to order other stuff for DS as well so it made it worth it.

i needed 100s (my daughter is TWO, how does this happen so fast???) and the largest size they had in berry mix legging was 90, but that'll work. they had the berry mix and the lighter blue/green set

sweet_pea
10-25-2013, 04:56 PM
Are any of you buying the leggings too? I find them so expensive even with the discount. The PDs are an awesome price. I especially wanted the 3 or 4 button ones.

I did buy the matching leggings. DD needs 110s and I already missed out on the bright blue/dark blue button PD set earlier on in the fall (sold out very quickly), so I caved, especially since I don't really like calling the outlets.

fedoragirl
10-25-2013, 05:06 PM
Ok, looks like I'll have to buy the set online since I need 120s. Yeah, DD is in 110s now. And it is becoming increasingly hard to buy appropriate clothes for a preschooler who's so tall.
ms.pacman, thanks for the outlet tip. I think I'll call Atlanta and check there first. Maybe Williamsburg might have something. I was disappointed with MI last time because they told me that they had nothing except 30% off sale items. This was when they had the $ 5,10, 15 sale items plus 50% off last fall HAs.