PDA

View Full Version : Kenmore Wall Ovens 50% off this week!

stinkyfeet
10-27-2013, 10:31 AM
As the title says, all Kenmore ovens are 50% off this week. I believe this is the lowest price of the year. I read about this sale a while ago on the Gardenweb forum and have been waiting for it for months!!! :cheerleader1:

http://www.sears.com/appliances-wall-ovens/b-1202533086?keywordSearch=false&previousSort=ORIGINAL_SORT_ORDER&subCatView=true&viewItems=50

KLD313
10-27-2013, 10:57 AM
Is this in-store as well? I need new a new double wall oven. I'm not sure I want Kenmore though but I'm going to check it out. Thanks!

stinkyfeet
10-27-2013, 01:31 PM
Is this in-store as well? I need new a new double wall oven. I'm not sure I want Kenmore though but I'm going to check it out. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure this is in-store. I haven't had a chance to check yet. I'm not entirely sure I want kenmore either, but I don't really want to pay 3k+ when I don't use the oven daily or even weekly. I need a new oven bc I busted our lower wall oven last year. :(

I should have posted this in the bargain forum--oops!

liz
10-27-2013, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was excited to read your post until I realized that Kenmore doesn't make the convection combo wall oven that we need. I do see a Whirlpool that fits our needs and it's on sale for only 10% off...not sure if there will be better deals on black friday?

stinkyfeet
10-27-2013, 07:28 PM
Thanks for the heads up. I was excited to read your post until I realized that Kenmore doesn't make the convection combo wall oven that we need. I do see a Whirlpool that fits our needs and it's on sale for only 10% off...not sure if there will be better deals on black friday?

From what I read on garden forum, the best appliance deals can be found on major holidays and Black Friday (with the exception of smaller specific sales like I mentioned in my title). I've been looking eyeing appliance prices for about a year. The best prices are on Black Friday,but what I noticed was only a handful of items were priced at great deals. For you, it's probably worth the wait to see if your desired item is deeply discounted. :)

liz
10-28-2013, 09:22 AM
From what I read on garden forum, the best appliance deals can be found on major holidays and Black Friday (with the exception of smaller specific sales like I mentioned in my title). I've been looking eyeing appliance prices for about a year. The best prices are on Black Friday,but what I noticed was only a handful of items were priced at great deals. For you, it's probably worth the wait to see if your desired item is deeply discounted. :)

I will keep looking. 10% off is not enough to tempt me yet, but hopefully Thanksgiving sales will be better. I hope you find a good deal on your Kenmore!

Sent from my Galaxy phone using Tapatalk