PDA

View Full Version : Favorite work pants for curvy or pear shaped?

AnnieW625
10-28-2013, 05:08 PM
Are Express Editors good for this body type? I have also worn The Limited Cassidy as well, but I am just looking for some other options. I wear a 12 or a 14 regular.

FWIW, I am really really pissed at the quality of J Crew now. My $85 Cafe Capris I have worn less than 20 times in 18 months have not held up. They ripped at the back pocket today when I took them off to go the gym at lunch (thankfully the hole is small, but I won't be leaving my desk unless absolutely necessary until I leave in an hour and 50 minutes), and I also noted early today that they are also looking pretty faded.

wendibird22
10-28-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm pear shaped. My work pants are The Limited Lexie fit (which I think they only do online) and exact stretch ( boot cut or ankle pant not the skinnies) and Eddie Bauer curvy fit. I have a pair of EBs that are gosh at least 4 yr old and look brand new.

gymnbomb
10-29-2013, 07:52 AM
I have a pair of curvy fit pants from the Loft outlet (I assume the cuts are the same at their regular stores?) that are among my favorites. They are certainly not the highest quality pants I own, but they were inexpensive and are the best-fitting pants I've purchased within the past 2 years. I have tons of older pants that fit well, but all of those cuts seem to have been changed because while the old ones in my closet are still great, the ones at the store with the same name no longer work.

Kindra178
10-29-2013, 09:58 AM
I love the gap ones.