PDA

View Full Version : Sephora VIB 20% off- received via snail mail

babyonway
10-29-2013, 12:09 PM
I think in the past I have received the code via email for the 20% off but yesterday I got a promotion code for 20% off for VIBs via snail mail.

I wanted to post so VIBs would look in their snail mail :)

fauve01
10-29-2013, 12:24 PM
I think in the past I have received the code via email for the 20% off but yesterday I got a promotion code for 20% off for VIBs via snail mail.

I wanted to post so VIBs would look in their snail mail :)

I got mine in the snail mail yesterday too. online or in store 20% coupon is good nov 7-nov11. there is also a 'one-time only, must be accompanied by a VIB" 20% coupon to give a friend.

khalloc
10-29-2013, 01:42 PM
I got mine this weekend as well...and then Monday morning rolled around and my DH threw it out in the recycling! I was so mad! But I emailed Sephora and they told me I would also be receiving an email with the code in it as well. so Phew! I am anxiously awaiting that email.

army_mom
10-29-2013, 02:05 PM
anxiously waiting for email since I forgot to update my address online when we moved :(

stinkyfeet
10-30-2013, 09:54 AM
I got mine this weekend as well...and then Monday morning rolled around and my DH threw it out in the recycling! I was so mad! But I emailed Sephora and they told me I would also be receiving an email with the code in it as well. so Phew! I am anxiously awaiting that email.

I'm glad to hear they will be doing an email too. DH recycles "important" stuff of mine too.

Ladies, make sure you start your shopping lists now because all of the popular items sell out quickly!

mypa
10-30-2013, 09:57 AM
I'm not a VIB, just a BI. If anyone has a spare friend code to share I would appreciate it. I have my eyes on the Tarte of Giving set. I'm new to Sephora but I don't think BI's gets anything, is that right?

Green22
10-30-2013, 10:28 AM
I'm not a VIB, just a BI. If anyone has a spare friend code to share I would appreciate it. I have my eyes on the Tarte of Giving set. I'm new to Sephora but I don't think BI's gets anything, is that right?

Mee too!! (Although I have my eye on the naked palette) I have a boden $10 coupon I would be happy to trade!

army_mom
10-30-2013, 12:31 PM
so is this discount typically only for VIB? I am not a VIB anymore so maybe I won't get one this time, the time I REALLY need one! :crying:

babyonway
10-30-2013, 01:07 PM
If anyone has a spare friend code to share I would appreciate it.

I think you have to be with the VIB in store to use the card. There isn't an online code on the friend so I think it has to be in store (and the card says must be present with a VIB) :(

babyonway
10-30-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm glad to hear they will be doing an email too. DH recycles "important" stuff of mine too.

Ladies, make sure you start your shopping lists now because all of the popular items sell out quickly!

What is everyone getting?

gymnbomb
10-30-2013, 01:18 PM

I'm getting a replacement brush head for my Clarisonic. Not very interesting :) May also pick up some beard lube for DH and heel genius foot cream for my Mom as those are their favorites. I am completely set on makeup for a very long time and am trying to refrain from hoarding it!

TwoBees
10-30-2013, 01:50 PM
I had a friend who passed on the 20% employee F+F for a friend discount to me. I got the Korres lipgloss set, some new tinted moisturizer, a new eyeshadow and a few other things I needed. I was able to use the Sephora GC Groupon I bought back in August. I feel like I havent bought from Sephora in a while!

bekahjean
10-30-2013, 04:45 PM
I think you have to be with the VIB in store to use the card. There isn't an online code on the friend so I think it has to be in store (and the card says must be present with a VIB) :(

There is a one time code on the back of the friend card. It can be used for an online purchase.

Mamma2004
10-30-2013, 09:18 PM
There is a one time code on the back of the friend card. It can be used for an online purchase.

I know chances are slim, but I would be so grateful for an online code.
Thanks!

jgenie
10-30-2013, 10:23 PM
I know chances are slim, but I would be so grateful for an online code.
Thanks!

I would love one too if someone has one to share. :)

jam224
10-31-2013, 01:11 AM

I'm not a VIB, but I got an employee F&F code and got the Sephora Lash Stash (eee, so excited for this!), an Urban Decay 24/7 pencil, a Hello Kitty mirror, and couple of small gifts for friends.