PDA

View Full Version : Ikea Antilop high chair $9.99

candaceb
10-30-2013, 08:15 PM
I just got the Ikea Family sale email for November and it includes the Antiop high chair for $9.99 (half off). It is a great high chair for vacation homes, grandma's house, and everyday. I bought it when I couldn't handle cleaning up all the crevices in our FP Space Saver High Chair any more. We used it from when DS was about 10 months until he moved to the FP healthy care booster around 18 months and now it lives at the family summer home.
http://info.ikea-usa.com/FAMILY/

prices good through 11/27

mommylamb
10-30-2013, 08:27 PM
We had that high chair and used it as our only one for ages. I liked it so much more than all the more expensive ones. Now, DS2 just sits in a booster that's strapped to one of our chairs. It's just easier on the space that way.

cckwmh
10-30-2013, 08:53 PM
thinking of buying this for our summer place. Is it worth spending the other 5 dollars for the tray? We always eat outside when we are there. Thanks!

soupmom
10-30-2013, 09:38 PM
I second the endorsement. We had multiple expensive chairs and ended up using this more than any other. My kids liked being able to sit up straight vs. reclining in many of the expensive high chairs. It was also much easier to clean. We used both with and without the tray and replaced the tray for $5 when # 2 came along.

twowhat?
10-30-2013, 09:43 PM
I third it! We used it as our main high chairs! I found the tray to be useful - you can set baby aside from the table (or anywhere you want) with a pile of food, thus leaving more room for adults to sit at the table.