PDA

View Full Version : lego friends olivia house $55 on amazon (retail $75) and others

b194962
11-04-2013, 10:28 AM
Amazon has several Lego friends sets listed less than retail including Olivia's house($55) and olivia's treehouse ($18)

ang79
11-04-2013, 12:09 PM
Target has some discounted right now too, as well as a $5 off $29 purchase coupon (code can be found online or in their toy magazine I think). They also have the advent calendar marked down to $28. I could not get the coupon to work on the calender plus a small set last night though (probably because the calendar is a specialty item or already reduced).

lovemydeals
11-04-2013, 01:43 PM
Target has some discounted right now too, as well as a $5 off $29 purchase coupon (code can be found online or in their toy magazine I think). They also have the advent calendar marked down to $28. I could not get the coupon to work on the calender plus a small set last night though (probably because the calendar is a specialty item or already reduced).

I think the code is good on a single item over $29 as I just bought the dolphin cruiser and its on sale for $55. Used the $5 and with red card discount got it for $51.xx shipped.