PDA

View Full Version : Does American Girl do a Cyber Monday sale?

BabyBearsMom
11-05-2013, 09:50 AM
We are getting the girls Bitty Babies from Santa this year (doll play is HUGE in our house). Do these go on sale or should I just buy them at full price? There is absolutely no way I will go to the AG store on Black Friday, but would I get a deal if I wait and order on Cyber Monday?

KrisM
11-05-2013, 09:57 AM
They do have a cyber Monday sale. But, dolls are usually not on the list. Many items go out of stock quickly, so the best thing is to be online watching at midnight Central Time.

Last year, I got a handful of things and was pretty happy. DD is getting this for this year: http://store.americangirl.com/agshop/html/item/id/142441/uid/247. It was $42 on Cyber Monday.

brittone2
11-05-2013, 10:20 AM
Yep, every year I stay up late for that one, but it is painful since I'm on EST. I usually pick a few things up and a few books, craft kits, etc. for the gift closet. I don't buy many extras to keep on hand, but DD has a lot of AG loving friends, so having a few items handy is great.

kit
11-05-2013, 10:34 AM
Slightly off-topic, but does anyone know if they have a decent sale in store (not online) on Black Friday itself?