PDA

View Full Version : And.. My 2 yr old just threw his shoes in the toilet.

petesgirl
11-06-2013, 12:42 PM
Ahh, how I love living with a toddler! Really I do most of the time but not when he throws his shoes in the toilet!!

Just so people don't think he is playing in the bathroom by himself, I was getting ready to use the toilet, had just put up the lid and in they went faster than I could stop him.

lizzywednesday
11-06-2013, 02:10 PM
No judgment from me here ... mine once decided that the Scrubbing Bubbles brand toilet gel was something that she HAD TO play with.

Also, he could certainly have dashed into the bathroom before you noticed he was in there, so, again, no judgment.

echoesofspring
11-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Now that we're working on PT-ing and around the toilet a lot, DS has very quickly figured out that attempting to throw things in the toilet will get a rise out of us, even when we try to stay calm, you move quickly when you see him aiming for it, kwim? So it's his current temper tantrum/defiance strategy, sigh. Books, onesie, etc. sigh.

BabyBearsMom
11-06-2013, 03:00 PM
No judgement hear. I have a hard time thinking of things DD2 has not thrown into the toilet these days...

Mommy_Mea
11-06-2013, 03:03 PM
No judgement here! DS2 flushed his underwear down the toilet when we were potty training. I blinked and it was gone. Sigh.

BunnyBee
11-06-2013, 03:18 PM
At least it was a clean bowl? One of mine threw the remote control in an unclean bowl. Sigh.

petesgirl
11-06-2013, 03:22 PM
At least it was a clean bowl? One of mine threw the remote control in an unclean bowl. Sigh.

Relatively clean.. As in, not used yet but not 'scrubbed' for a couple days either. That's embarrassing. I know my mom scrubbed our toilets everyday growing up. I don't.

petesgirl
11-06-2013, 03:23 PM
No judgement hear. I have a hard time thinking of things DD2 has not thrown into the toilet these days...

Lol!! Oh my... I'm sure we have much more to look forward too then.