PDA

View Full Version : Imaginext Rescue City

Indianamom2
11-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Does anyone have the Imaginext Rescue City Center set:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CQHYZO2/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Ds got the Eagle Talon Castle set last Christmas and he still plays with it and all the little guys. He is very creative/imaginative. He plays with the Batcave at preschool so I'm sort of afraid he'll be bored with that at home too. Wondering if the Rescue City set is fun?

SnuggleBuggles
11-06-2013, 01:44 PM
I saw that last week when it was a Lightning Deal. I was a little put off because it is supposed to be really big. But, I think I'd have bought it but we were out and about when the deal became available and we missed it. It had some neat features. You could get the pirate ship if you don't want something huge though (not that you said anything about size...that's me projecting :)).

Indianamom2
11-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I saw that last week when it was a Lightning Deal. I was a little put off because it is supposed to be really big. But, I think I'd have bought it but we were out and about when the deal became available and we missed it. It had some neat features. You could get the pirate ship if you don't want something huge though (not that you said anything about size...that's me projecting :)).

Do you remember how much it was on the Lightning Deal? It's $37.99 right now on Amazon, which seems to have the lowest price. And I'm sure it's huge, but at this point, we already look like a toy store....why not one more thing! :hysterical:

SnuggleBuggles
11-06-2013, 02:12 PM
I swear it was in the $20s. I'm on my phone so not terribly convenient but maybe that Camel... Website has the price?

candaceb
11-06-2013, 02:22 PM
DS will not shut up about that thing. They are $45 at target right now, there is a $10 FP coupon and a $10 Target coupon. I am going to buy 2 of them tomorrow using a $5 off $50 toy coupon I got in the mail, 5% off with red card, additional 5% with RX coupon. That brings them down to about $20 each and I am going to try to resell the 2nd for $35.

Indianamom2
11-06-2013, 02:24 PM
DS will not shut up about that thing. They are $45 at target right now, there is a $10 FP coupon and a $10 Target coupon. I am going to buy 2 of them tomorrow using a $5 off $50 toy coupon I got in the mail, 5% off with red card, additional 5% with RX coupon. That brings them down to about $20 each and I am going to try to resell the 2nd for $35.

Ooo...where did you find the $10 Fp and Target coupons? I think I have the $5 off $50 coupon.

candaceb
11-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Target is on the target web site in the coupon section (not sure if its still there) and FP is a promotion where you share the coupon to get $10 off. It should come up if you google.

Indianamom2
11-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Target is on the target web site in the coupon section (not sure if its still there) and FP is a promotion where you share the coupon to get $10 off. It should come up if you google.

Thanks!

YouAreTheFocus
11-19-2013, 05:33 PM
DS saw this at Target last week and was interested--anyone seen any current or BF deals?

It is pretty huge for sure!

swissair81
11-19-2013, 08:53 PM
I bought this for my son's 5th birthday. So far it's getting a lot of play. I got it for $37.99 on Amazon.

candaceb
11-19-2013, 11:31 PM
I have a $5 manu. coupon I'm not going to use (because I've already bought 2 of the suckers - see above). PM me with your address if you're going to buy it at a B&M store and I will drop it in the mail.
I have not seen any Black Friday deals on it yet - I am on the lookout for deals on the vehicles.

YouAreTheFocus
11-20-2013, 01:58 AM
I have a $5 manu. coupon I'm not going to use (because I've already bought 2 of the suckers - see above). PM me with your address if you're going to buy it at a B&M store and I will drop it in the mail.
I have not seen any Black Friday deals on it yet - I am on the lookout for deals on the vehicles.

Kmart is going to have all Imaginext buy one get one free, good deal if you can find all the vehicles available in store!

http://bfads.net/Black-Friday/Kmart/Ad?page=9#