PDA

View Full Version : 1st World problems for sure!!

lhafer
11-06-2013, 05:50 PM
Hubby just got an Ipad Air - but will be taking it to work. We have a first generation Ipad mini that our girls use (they share it). We also have a 1st generation Ipad that I want to trade in on the Target deal (it NEVER gets used anymore). Not sure if should go with another Ipad Air, or get the retina display Ipad mini. This one will be for me, and I'm sure the girls will play on it when they refuse to share, and it's available.

Which one would you get?

crl
11-06-2013, 05:53 PM
I am planning to get the old mini. I love mine and prefer the smaller size.

Catherine

PZMommy
11-06-2013, 10:03 PM
I have a 3rd generation iPad, and am planning to give it to my boys and get the new iPad mini. I think I will prefer something a bit smaller.

BabyBearsMom
11-06-2013, 10:13 PM
Do you have an iPhone? What do you use the iPad for? If you have an iPhone, I find the mini to be a little duplicative. Also, if you watch movies on your iPad, I prefer the bigger screen.

TwinFoxes
11-06-2013, 10:14 PM
I love my mini so much! DH had the latest (until air) iPad. I never use it, I'm all about my mini. Love the size!

crl
11-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Do you have an iPhone? What do you use the iPad for? If you have an iPhone, I find the mini to be a little duplicative. Also, if you watch movies on your iPad, I prefer the bigger screen.

Totally a ymmv thing. I have an iPhone but still love my mini--even more than my original iPad. I do think if you like watching movies, etc on it, the bigger size might be mor important. I can't stand to surf the web or read a book for any length of time on my iPhone, but the mini is perfect!

Catherine