PDA

View Full Version : Tapatalk help

SnuggleBuggles
11-09-2013, 12:50 PM
Is there anyway to make it so when I open Tapatalk that I can set where it opens to? I only use that app for this site and I'd really love to skip their homepage, the page where I have to select BBB. Or, is there a way to at least stay on BBB longer? Right now, it's hit or miss if when I open Tapatalk whether it'll take me to the unread messages or back to the generic starting screen. It just sucks to get kicked back to the beginning even if I was just on BBB 30 seconds prior. For example, I clicked on a link on here, checked it out on Safari and then wanted to come back. I clicked on the app button on my page and had to go back to the beginning. From there I had to select BBB, then it takes me to " "picks" but I have to go to the options and get "unread". All of that takes more time than I want it to. I'm on an iPhone. I don't like to toggle between apps other ways. I use the home button and click on my apps. I know there are other ways but assuming I am not going to change that strategy, is there a way to keep from getting bumped to the home screen? It's do random when it does it.

JElaineB
11-09-2013, 01:13 PM
I don't know if there is a way to improve the multitasking ability, but the "picks" annoyed me immediately. The best I have found is when on the BBB menu is to click Edit then rearrange the list in my preferred order. I put Forums on top because I like to read by forum, and I put Picks at the bottom.

SnuggleBuggles
11-09-2013, 01:18 PM
That's handy- the sorting. Thanks! I did just toggle between apps by double clicking the home button so I guess I do do that sometimes. I swear sometimes that kicks me back to start too.

BDKmom
11-09-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't know a way around it, but it annoys me, too. Especially when I click a link off a post, then can't even find the thread I was in.

SnuggleBuggles
11-09-2013, 01:52 PM
I don't know a way around it, but it annoys me, too. Especially when I click a link off a post, then can't even find the thread I was in.

That's annoy in too. You have to refresh the screen.

queenmama
11-09-2013, 02:17 PM
I'm hijacking here...
Does anyone have a link to the OLD version of Tapatalk for Android? I much preferred it to the new one but I accidentally deleted it from my apps list on the Play store and now it seems lost to me forever. :(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk