PDA

View Full Version : Where is Codex?

ahisma
11-10-2013, 03:11 AM
I haven't seen him around for a while - seems atypical. Is all well?

niccig
11-10-2013, 03:47 AM
Sent you a PM. There was a weird message posted by him, sounded like his account was hacked. Not sure if he'll be back. It's a shame, always got good tech gadget advice from him.

blisstwins
11-10-2013, 07:33 AM
Sent you a PM. There was a weird message posted by him, sounded like his account was hacked. Not sure if he'll be back. It's a shame, always got good tech gadget advice from him.

I saw that message and it scared/creeped me out. Reminded me that we should remember this board is public and anonymous....no matter how close we feel about people.

jacksmomtobe
11-10-2013, 08:10 AM
I also saw that message and wondered what was going on. It disappeared pretty quickly as I wondered if there would be an explanation further down the thread and it was just gone.

plusbellelavie
11-10-2013, 08:42 AM
......., always got good tech gadget advice from him.

:yeahthat:

I also saw that message and wondered what was going on. It disappeared pretty quickly as I wondered if there would be an explanation further down the thread and it was just gone.

No matter what happen I hope all is well with him and if he "sees" this he knows he is missed at the BBB!

wendibird22
11-10-2013, 03:26 PM
Count me among those who miss his dad's perspective.

twowhat?
11-10-2013, 03:28 PM
I saw that message and it scared/creeped me out. Reminded me that we should remember this board is public and anonymous....no matter how close we feel about people.

Me too.

o_mom
11-10-2013, 03:57 PM

I didn't see the message, but he also is gone from car-seat.org. There was some speculation over there because it was a time of board drama, but someone said that he had other things going on and that it was something in his personal life, not board specific. I tried to PM him, but he had disabled it. Hope all is well if he sees this!

vonfirmath
11-11-2013, 12:25 PM
I have hopes he will be back, eventually. In the meantime, he's doing what is best for him and his family.

hillview
11-11-2013, 01:11 PM
Count me among those who miss his dad's perspective.

hi Codex!:wavey: