PDA

View Full Version : ISO long slim leggings!

nfowife
11-12-2013, 01:51 PM
I am having a heck of a time finding leggings. It gets harder every year. My DD is tall and slim, though I don't think she is super duper skinny. She needs about a 10 length in pants but about a 6x-7 waist. If I buy size 10 leggings they are so baggy in the legs they are like yoga pants and I have to sew the waist like in half to help them stay up! Regular pants are no better but we are making do with slims and tacking the waist.
Anyone have any leads on super long slim leggings?

kirstensmom
11-14-2013, 10:31 AM
We have good luck with Justice leggings and my dd wears slim in all pants.

crl
11-14-2013, 10:37 AM
Well my dd is only three, but if the proportions stay the same across sizes, Naartjie leggings fit very snugly on her with plenty of length. They recently expanded their size offerings so I think they would have them in her size

Catherine

robinsmommy
11-15-2013, 02:05 PM
I had to take in the waist of Naartjie for my 6 yr old, but I have heard they have had some sizing variance in the past. Hanna worked pretty well for us. TCP were awful - way loose in the waist, and above the ankles. Gymbo are ok, but the cotton can tend to bag out. Tea has changed their sizing, may be worth asking someone who buys more from them. H&M ones are thinner, but may work.

Oh - you can also try at Polarn O. Pyret. Their leggings have the adjustable waist things in them. Quality is good, more like Hanna used to be. And they tend to be longer:
http://www.polarnopyretusa.com/index/page/product/product_id/5902/category_id/139/product_name/EVERYDAY+ECO+LEGGINGS+%286-12+YRS%29