PDA

View Full Version : Zip line?

*myfoursons
11-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Any recommendations for a zip line setup? We are looking to set up one or two in our backyard, but have no clue which brand are good, what to look for for safety, etc.

Any advice/experiences appreciated!

TIA

buttercup
11-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Any recommendations for a zip line setup? We are looking to set up one or two in our backyard, but have no clue which brand are good, what to look for for safety, etc.

TIA

I don't know, but will be following this as DS has asked for one as well.

mjmamma
11-13-2013, 01:20 PM

TIA

Amazon sells Zipline sets, not sure if you've looked into those and of course, the reviews are helpful. We're hoping to buy one from there either that or my super ambitious husband hopes to build his own but I think a set is the best way to go. hth

musicalgrl
11-14-2013, 10:14 AM
I have always wanted to do one of these in my basement. I think something outdoors is probably a little more practical. Would love to see pictures if you install one!

KpbS
11-14-2013, 10:40 AM
We bought ours from Hearthsong last year and it has been a hit. They sell several options (some are longer in length) so make sure you have the yard space and tree options before purchasing http://www.hearthsong.com/search.aspx?tSearch=zip+line&go=.

BunnyBee
11-14-2013, 12:11 PM
Check your homeowners policy. Some of them count zip lines with trampolines in the not-allowed-and-will-result-in-policy-cancellation category. Sorry to be paranoid... :38: