PDA

View Full Version : S/O -loose leggings or non-see through ones

Twoboos
11-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Any recommendations for looser or thicker leggings so I can ease up on this "leggings are not pants" rule? DD has ONE pair that I think are acceptable, they are very loose and look more like slim yoga-ish pants IMO. These are fine.

The Hanna Loose Leggings look good but I need solid colors. Are the Livable leggings loose or tight? (DD seems to have an average body size.) Any other recs?

crl
11-13-2013, 11:13 AM
Gymboree leggings seem thicker and looser than most to me.

Catherine

ETA. Oh and the children's place has some velour leggings/skinny pants that are quite thick.

BabyBearsMom
11-13-2013, 11:19 AM
I wouldn't say they are loose, but I really like the leggings from Lands End. Very opaque, very high quality.

wendibird22
11-13-2013, 12:22 PM
We have luck with Carters (DD1 is sz6 so I can still shop there!) and Kohl's brand (Jelly Bean??).

twowhat?
11-13-2013, 02:40 PM
The Kirkland leggings are very comparable to HA leggings and if you size up (depending on body type) they look like skinny pants so long as you don't mind the "scrunching" that you will get down at the bottom if they are too long (I don't mind and think it looks cute).

citymama
11-13-2013, 06:14 PM
Both girls wear Hanna liveable leggings as pants, although my older DD less so - she wears more slim fitted yoga pants or sweats these days. The key is to size up a bit - not a whole size, but half size, so that the leggings are a bit relaxed and not fitted. They're thick and do not look skin tight unless they are close to outgrown. The loose leggings are awesome but yes, they're striped!