PDA

View Full Version : Q about combining Kohl's cash

ShanaMama
11-14-2013, 05:53 PM
I am running a fundraiser for DDs' school & we're looking for creative ways to get more prizes/ donations. Our parent body is involved but not wealthy, so people give what they're able to give.
I was thinking that it would be simple to ask people to send in their Kohl's cash & we could combine a bunch & purchase some prizes there. Does anyone know if that would be allowed? Do you need to present the card that earned the cash in order to redeem it? I usually don't spend my Kohl's cash so I don't recall the redemption policies. TIA

sariana
11-14-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm not a Kohl's expert like some on this board, but I'm pretty sure Kohl's Cash is just that--cash. It is treated just like cash. I don't know if there is a limit on how many you can use at once. From what I understand, though, Kohl's is big into supporting the community. So you probably can work out something with the store if necessary.

A few weeks ago I actually was able to redeem two certificates well past their (different) expiration dates. I really appreciated that!

wellyes
11-14-2013, 06:17 PM
Kohls cash is like cash. I once dropped my printout in the store and was told if anyone found it, they'd be able to use it like money.

MSWR0319
11-14-2013, 07:00 PM
Kohls cash is like cash. I once dropped my printout in the store and was told if anyone found it, they'd be able to use it like money.

:yeahthat:

I found a $50 KC in the parking lot at the mall once and I tried to return it. They told me they couldn't track it and that I could spend it.