PDA

View Full Version : Imaginext...which would be the most fun sets?

light-castle
11-14-2013, 06:59 PM
I'd like to get a couple of sets of Imaginext toys for a 4 year old boy that likes dinosaurs, dragons, and firemen. Are there any sets that are extra fun? working parts, etc? Looks like the older sets have a lot more features?

Thanks,
Jennifer

SnuggleBuggles
11-14-2013, 07:03 PM
We are pros at Imaginext here. We have many sets. Our family's favorite is the Eagle Talon Castle and the interactive accessories available for it. I am big fan of the ogre- he's my favorite. We have the battering ram and catapult too. Dragon has been purchased for this year. The pirate ships are all pretty cool. The new city center looks neat; I was surprised when my Imaginext loving 5yo watched the commercial for it and didn't ask for it. Anyway, I'd go with Eagle Talon plus some extras. :)

ArizonaGirl
11-17-2013, 11:09 PM
We are going to venture into this territory and I just got the Rescue City off of Amazon today, hoping that some additional accessories will be gifted by G & P on both sides.

any accessories that I should plan to get (must haves)?

iaam
11-18-2013, 07:19 AM
Also a big Imaginext family here! I agree with PP - the castle, ogre and other accessories are awesome - that's what I would start with.

swissair81
11-18-2013, 07:25 AM
My son got the rescue city for his birthday. I also bought the police car and ambulance that go with it.

KDsMommy
11-18-2013, 12:22 PM
We are HUGE Imaginext fans here. We love the castle, ogre, and dragon from last Christmas. My dad got DS the pirate ship when he was about 2.5 and that thing has been THE most played-with toy ever! http://www.amazon.com/Fisher-price-Imaginext-Pirate-Figures/dp/B002LRKB36/ref=sr_1_1?s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1384791700&sr=1-1&keywords=imaginext+pirate+ship