PDA

View Full Version : guess what I found in my washing machine...

♥ms.pacman♥
11-17-2013, 09:59 AM
OMG, what happened last night had me and DH nearly rolling!!

I go to do DD's laundry soon after kiddos are in bed. I just take the mesh bag that lines her hamper and dump it all in the washer, close the lid and start it. It was STUFFED with clothes and there were so much stuff I didn't really see what was all in there, i just threw it all in and pressed the button.

Well later the thing beeps when it's done, and I go to get the laundry out. I take the clothes out to hang & dry and it has a funky smell. But not that strong. I keep putting stuff in the dryer and hanging stuff, but the smell is really nagging me more and more. Finally when i have gotten like 2/3 of the clothes out, i notice... a BALL of SH*T at the bottom of it!! OMG!! It was the size of a big-bouncy ball at least...bigger than a golf ball for sure. OMG!!! i call for DH and he is laughing his head off as he tosses it. TMI but it was pretty hard, almost like a rock thankfully so it wasn't smeared all over the clothes or anything (i would have CRIED, as 95% of DD's clothes are Hanna, Boden or Gymbo).

After that everything all made sense, we knew what had happened. Some background-- DD is not potty trained but loves to take her diaper off and wear underwear. She has accidents all the time (usually pee, but occasionally poop). Usually we notice right away and change her. We remembered that Monday (DH happened to be here, bc it was a holiday for him), DH had found DD sitting on the floor in her room and noticed a poop smell and figured she had an accident in her underwear and went to change her. I came in as he was changing her and then noticed there was poop smeared on the carpet (ew) and had to use Resolve on it to get it out. But then DH was saying there was very little poop in her underwear (almost just like skid marks, lol) but there was some smeared on her skirt. That didn't seem to make sense so we looked and looked everywhere (or so we thought) for a turd somewhere in her room but couldn't find it. DH also noticed that DD's hands weren't nasty at all so he didn't think she would grab it and toss it in the toilet (we looked in the toilet, no poop). We asked her if she had put her poo-poo anywhere and she denied it (little stinker!) So We finally just figured she had just pooped a tiny bit and had smeared some on the carpet when she was sitting down to change, or something.

But then over the course of the week while DH was OOT i noticed DD"s room smelling nasty. It was definitely a poop smell but then I attributed it to her diaper genie. We've never had problems with it smelling as we always dump solid poop before throwing diaper in there. But bc of DH's travel for past 7 weeks we've had a sitter with them after school and i think she would just toss them right in there w/o dumping, so we thought it would be that.

But i guess what happened is that Monday DD pooped in her underwear, then must have pulled down her underwear to change and the poop fell out on the carpet. She must have tossed the turd in her clothes hamper to hide the evidence (LOL) and then put her underwear back on. And she must have wiped her hands on her skirt or something. Eek! Then after that i guess DH must have found her and noticed the smell, and went to change her. What threw us off was that she was wearing the underwear like normal. And her hands weren't dirty or anything. I guess we should have figured something was up bc she is very independent in getting dressed etc. In any case, SO GROSS that a piece of poop was sitting there in her hamper for NEARLY A WEEK!!! :barf: I guess that's good though that it was there for that long, and all hard..and i was lazy about laundry this week... if it was a fresh piece of poop it would have ruined all her clothes in the washing machine.

So needless to say, i rewashed everything in there last night. LOL! Ah, this is a story for the books. I normally am grossed out by poop stories but DH & I were nearly rolling last night after we found it. It was just funny to think of DD doing all this. LOL.

If anybody has other funny stories, feel free to share!!

georgiegirl
11-17-2013, 10:03 AM
LMAO! Better write that story down. I'm sure she will be mortified in a few years, let alone when she's a teenager. I can't remember any stories that gross from my kids...but that's probably because I've blocked them out of my memory.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-17-2013, 10:23 AM
LMAO! Better write that story down. I'm sure she will be mortified in a few years, let alone when she's a teenager. I can't remember any stories that gross from my kids...but that's probably because I've blocked them out of my memory.

yes definitely writing this one down to tell her in ten years. i think this is the first gross story we've ever had really. we've never had any kid poop in the bathtub or anything like that.

twowhat?
11-17-2013, 11:35 AM
Totally rolling!!!! When I was little I pooped in a towel and tossed it under the bed at night. Because I was afraid to walk to the bathroom. I need to ask my mom how long it took her to find it.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Totally rolling!!!! When I was little I pooped in a towel and tossed it under the bed at night. Because I was afraid to walk to the bathroom. I need to ask my mom how long it took her to find it.

:ROTFLMAO:OMG this is classic. Seriously, the things kiddos do...

it is so funny, on Monday i had been joking with DH, watch in a few days we will find a piece of poop hidden in her room somewhere. I had searched under her crib and in her closet and i couldn't think of anywhere else she would hide it. Well, she showed me :)

What's even funnier was that on Monday at first DH & I had initially thought she had made poop in the potty (and that the smears on the underwear, carpet etc was bc she didn't wipe herself and she sat down to put her underwear back on). We checked the toilet and Bjorn potty and no poop, so we quickly tossed that out. But seriously... If she had been a teeny bit more clever and had put the poop in her Bjorn potty instead, we would have TOTALLY thought she pooped in the potty and would have been giving her all these rewards and prizes and stuff. And she would have been all smug and "Haha, little do they know" inside...LOL!!!!!