PDA

View Full Version : Magna tiles vs. Magnetic Stick n Stack

KatherineFG
11-17-2013, 10:02 PM
Are magna tiles worth the extra $$? I like the wheel parts that are included with the stick n stack, but I've read a few reviews that their magnets aren't as strong.
Thanks

georgiegirl
11-17-2013, 10:28 PM
I've never heard of the sticks, but magnatiles are fantastic. My kids (7 and 4) love them and play with them nearly every day. We are getting a second set this year. Amazon reviews are fantastic...best toy ever, etc. There are just so many wonderful things about magnatiles.

citymama
11-17-2013, 10:32 PM
If you like the wheel accessories, get Magformers. They are am-a-zing toys. Every kid that comes over wants to play with them, and adults too. We have a set with wheels to make vehicles and I bought another set to give for Hanukkah.

Magnatiles are good for building structures and Magformers for things like cars and vehicles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

kali
11-18-2013, 03:58 AM
If you like the wheel accessories, get Magformers. They are am-a-zing toys. Every kid that comes over wants to play with them, and adults too. We have a set with wheels to make vehicles and I bought another set to give for Hanukkah.

Magnatiles are good for building structures and Magformers for things like cars and vehicles.

I've always wondered: do Magnatiles and Magformers play together?