PDA

View Full Version : School Photos

sariana
11-19-2013, 04:34 PM
We ordered the CD so we can make our own prints. I called today to find out when we can expect them because I wanted to give them as gifts.

"You'll have them by Christmas."

Great, but Chanukah starts next week, and this Friday is the last school day before then. Thanks, Company, for disregarding an entire segment of the population. (And I'm not even Jewish, but DH's mother's family is, and I like to give different photos as gifts each night.)

Not the worst thing to happen in the grand scheme of things, but still annoying.

SnuggleBuggles
11-19-2013, 04:45 PM
Not good business. :(

I wonder if Hanukkah caught them off guard since it's so early? I'd remind them about other holiday deadlines. "Is there a chance my order could be ready sooner as we would like to give them as Hanukkah gifts. Thanks for your consideration." :)

sariana
11-19-2013, 05:56 PM
Nope, they said the have to wait for the whole school to "close." She said they hadn't even printed them yet, and I pointed out I didn't even order prints, just digital copies on CD.

Ah, well. We happen to celebrate Christmas too. So these pictures will just be given then.

bisous
11-20-2013, 12:38 PM
That is so obnoxious! I'm surprised the company is not more sensitive to their Jewish population as I know that you are also in So Cal. Our area has many kids that observe Hanukkah and that would just not fly at all! You have a really good attitude about it at least. But I'd totally complain!