PDA

View Full Version : Shoes with Bettonas?

Twoboos
11-20-2013, 02:26 PM
So I tried the Bettonas again at Athleta, and they must be cut differently (or I got a different style? Something) and I found a size that fits without looking like it's been shrink-wrapped onto me! :p

I am hoping to wear these to travel. What shoes do you wear with them? I was thinking my Danskos (go ahead, cringe, but I love them! ;)) but I wasn't loving how they look. Maybe I have to get used to it, I usually wear them with jeans. Sneakers? Even though I am not a fan of sneakers except for workout-type activities, but I'm not sure if I'll need the sneaks at our destination. Too cold for flip flops at the moment.

What do you usually wear?

vtmom
11-20-2013, 02:41 PM
I've worn them with flip-flops, danskos (professional clogs), and converse hi-tops. It usually depends on the top I am wearing them with. I'd try them on with the different shoes you plan to bring to your destination and then pick the pair that looks the best. But, then again, I'm a light packer these days and would not travel with a pair of shoes that only went with one outfit (with the exception of evening shoes for a specific special event - but those wouldn't go with Bettonas anyway ;))

citymama
11-20-2013, 04:34 PM
I wear them as a very casual clothing item, so with the BF capris, I wear sandals, with the regular BFs, anything - sneakers, sandals, Uggs! The harder one to wear shoes with are the classics, since they're flared at the bottom. I've worn Dansko boots (boots go inside not outside), loafers, and MJs. Nothing looks right.

Kindra178
11-20-2013, 04:37 PM
Danksos, Ugg sneakers, pink Nike Free are my goto choices.

BabyDahl
11-20-2013, 07:32 PM
I usually wear flip flops, Toms or Sanuks. Sometimes sneakers or Converse.

fauve01
11-22-2013, 01:04 AM
I usually wear my black jungle mocs.
http://www.zappos.com/merrell-jungle-moc-midnight-pig-suede?ef_id=Uo5mpAAAAcaz5xqj:20131122050349:s

ETA: I also sometimes wear my merrell mary janes, which I have in black and light light light blue
http://www.zappos.com/merrell-circuit-mj-breeze-black

I've also worn my sandals, but usally if its warm enough for sandals i'm wearing my bettona capris (LOVE the capris).