PDA

View Full Version : I hate waiting to hear about job interviews

dogmom
11-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Uggghhhh.....really, why does it take so long for someone to decide if they are going to hire you? It's not even like I'm desperate, I love my job. I interviewed for another position in my organization. I put my resume in at the beginning of September, for crying out loud! The interviews took place on four seperate times over a month! The last one was 6 days ago. I'd be fine if I didn't get it, it would mean a big change in my schedule. But man, I just want it to be over. I have to say, I think the whole process dragged on so long it was very hard to be upbeat by the last interview, I'm sure I was phoning it in by then. And if I find out I was just the third candidate of the final three to fill out the roster I'm going to send them the bill for by gas and parking for the last round of interviews!

elliput
11-20-2013, 04:34 PM
I understand. The waiting for a "decision" is nerve racking. I hope you hear something soon.

candaceb
11-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Right there with you but it's for DH. But it's a job I really want him to get because it would take us back home. They said 1-2 weeks and tomorrow is 2 weeks.