PDA

View Full Version : Zojirushi bread machine on amazon lightening deal right now for $185

Daphnecita
11-25-2013, 12:01 PM
Excellent machine, excellent price! They are going fast thought

Binkandabee
11-25-2013, 12:18 PM
I just logged on to post this very thing! This is the best price I've seen in a while.

Daphnecita
11-25-2013, 12:38 PM
I just logged on to post this very thing! This is the best price I've seen in a while.

I agree. I bought for around $175 two or three years ago and my brother wanted to buy one a couple of months later and it had jumped up to $225 and seemed to stay there or higher since then. Great reviews and I don't have anything negative to say about it. I really like that it makes horizontal loaves rather than the tall loaves of most bread machines. I've used it weekly for the past couple of years and we love it. Haven't bought bread or pizza dough in years, and I can make breads that my niece can eat-she has quite a few food allergies. There was a thread about it last year, I'll have to see if I can find it.

And they are not going as fast I originally thought. Right after it went live it jumped up to 14% and then kept increasing but slowed. It was less than 20% gone at the time of this post. So still time if anyone is interested.

schrocat
11-25-2013, 12:46 PM
We have one of those. Bought it before I had kids (probably about 9 years ago) and it's still working beautifully.

shoxie
11-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Ok, you ladies convinced me. I hope I use it, LOL. I really love the idea of freshly-baked bread, but I am nervous that I won't actually follow through and keep making it. Then, I kept remembering all the paleo-diet stuff I've heard (cousin is a BIG fan), so it made the decision more difficult. Somehow, I don't think we'll ever be able to give up bread all-together though, and I figure it has to be healthier this way, right? ;)

zukeypur
11-25-2013, 02:39 PM
Oh man, my neighbor wanted one of these and it's over now. :(

stinkyfeet
11-25-2013, 10:02 PM
I can't believe I missed this deal! I remember last years thread raving about this!