PDA

View Full Version : Vera Bradley ebay store, 2 days only - up to 70% off

ang79
11-25-2013, 03:10 PM
Got an email about this. Prices look pretty good. I'm guessing they are shipped from their outlet stores, as it looks like most items have the $8 shipping fee just like they charge at the outlets.

http://www.ebay.com/rpp/verabradley/vera-bradley-on-ebay/?_ipg=192&_pgn=2

sayma
11-25-2013, 05:10 PM
I'm not familiar with VB products...what do you guys love and recommend at these prices? TIA!

♥ms.pacman♥
11-25-2013, 07:03 PM
ooh i will have to check this out!! thanks OP!! note that if you spend more than $50, shipping is free :)

i may have to order stuff for MIL and for another teacher and myself. :D

♥ms.pacman♥
11-26-2013, 12:02 AM
I'm not familiar with VB products...what do you guys love and recommend at these prices? TIA!
bumping this question bc i'd like to know too. i see lots of travel items on there (grand traveler, small duffel, etc)..any favorites???

lovemydeals
11-26-2013, 12:17 AM
bumping this question bc i'd like to know too. i see lots of travel items on there (grand traveler, small duffel, etc)..any favorites???

I bought east west tote during the last sale for $23. I think the east west tote for $20 is a really good value. It is a good size everyday bag and would make a great gift. There are some complaints about the magnetic closure but it seems ok to me.

ang79
11-26-2013, 12:39 AM

I have a Miller and a Weekender (old style), which I think is similar to the Grand Traveler. I can pack the Weekender for a weekend trip for myself (plus an additional small bag if I am packing several pairs of shoes, hair dryer, etc.) I also use the weekender to pack both girls clothes for a weekend trip to visit family, or one girl get the Miller and one girl gets the Weekender when we pack for a week long summer vacation. Love all the pockets inside each of them, makes it great to organize toiletries, etc.

I actually own quite a bit of VB. I have the small backpack, several totes, and the Saddle Bag as purses for myself, and I've used the Zip Around and Turnlock wallets and really like them (good organization). I just ordered from the sale on their website a few weeks ago and got a bunch of lanyards, key chains, cosmetic bags, and ID/coin purses for teacher gifts.

♥ms.pacman♥
11-26-2013, 01:31 AM
thank you everyone. i just placed an order :) i got free shipping and everyhting was over 60% off. i got the Grand Traveler for myself in the Safari Sunset pattern (love those colors). I have been wanting my own luggage for weekend trips for a while now. usually DH & I just throw everything in one big suitcase, but it's annoying to have to share it and lug it around. would love something smaller for weekend trips. plus our suitcases are like 8 years old. i like how VB can be washed...that is a huge, huge plus. i also got the Turnlock wallet and LUnchbag in same patterns. I told DH this can be my Christmas gift :) I got a hanging jewelry organizer for MIL.

i did like the look of the east west as well as the Miller, though i have several bags like that already (e.g. LV Neverfull, Totally).

wendibird22
11-26-2013, 10:04 AM
My favorites are the Weekender, laptop backpack, and hipster. The weekend is great for an overnight. I can probably pack 2 days in it...great for car trips. Would also work as a carry on. The laptop backpack holds at TON and depending on the pattern I think is doable as a work bag (I have the old Sitting in the Tree pattern). I can put my laptop (macbook) and all cords, accessories in one section and then in the main pocket I've carried my lunch bag, shoes (in the winter), umbrella, wallet, folders, etc. It's a big pocket. Then the very front has nice organizers for business cards, keys, lipstick, etc. And the hipster is a great crossbody. I love the adjustability of the strap so that you could use it shoulder or long hip bag. I'm really petite and most crossbodies are too long for me but not the hipster. It holds quite a bit of stuff.

ETA: I forgot that I was gifted a VB pen and it writes very very nicely. I wouldn't hesitate to give one as a gift.

babyonway
11-26-2013, 11:34 AM
thank you everyone. i just placed an order :) i got free shipping and everyhting was over 60% off. i got the Grand Traveler for myself in the Safari Sunset pattern (love those colors). I have been wanting my own luggage for weekend trips for a while now. usually DH & I just throw everything in one big suitcase, but it's annoying to have to share it and lug it around. would love something smaller for weekend trips. plus our suitcases are like 8 years old. i like how VB can be washed...that is a huge, huge plus. i also got the Turnlock wallet and LUnchbag in same patterns. I told DH this can be my Christmas gift :) I got a hanging jewelry organizer for MIL.

i did like the look of the east west as well as the Miller, though i have several bags like that already (e.g. LV Neverfull, Totally).

I am not seeing the Grand Traveler on the VB ebay site. Can you post a link?

NM I found it DOH!