PDA

View Full Version : Any experience buying Razor scooter on BF at Target

94bruin
11-26-2013, 11:10 AM
I vaguely remember that Target sold razor scooters in previous years on BF. I'm wondering if this is something that I'll be able to order online because I am NOT going to go to the store on Thanksgiving.

If it's available online, what time would it be available? Will it sell out, or can I enjoy my Thanksgiving meal and order later at night?

Blakes Mommy
11-26-2013, 12:51 PM
I vaguely remember that Target sold razor scooters in previous years on BF. I'm wondering if this is something that I'll be able to order online because I am NOT going to go to the store on Thanksgiving.

If it's available online, what time would it be available? Will it sell out, or can I enjoy my Thanksgiving meal and order later at night?

I bought one in 2011 and one in 2012 on black Friday in the store much later in the day and definitely once in the evening after the rush. My boys love them and they were 19-20 bucks! I have a few Targets in the general area so I just did a stock check to see who had them and got them no problem. Not sure about online.

abh5e8
11-26-2013, 01:28 PM
i'm wondering the same thing. when does target black friday sales start?

i would love to grab a couple of scooters, but no way i want to fight a crowd.

hellokitty
11-26-2013, 01:55 PM
I've seen them later in the day, still available at the Target on the day of BF. I don't think that it's a hot item for xmas, at least in our area, b/c it is frigid this time of yr.

YouAreTheFocus
11-26-2013, 02:18 PM
FYI I noticed one of the Razors will be on sale for $19.99 starting Wednesday at TRU, see page 5 of the pdf flyer:

http://trus.imageg.net/graphics/media/trus/112413_RRU_Early_Black_Friday_Offers.pdf

Not sure if it will be online as well as in store, as the fine print says prices may vary online.

Mom of XX&XY
11-26-2013, 02:49 PM
I just bought a Razor at kohls.com for $24.99- 20% for cardholders. They had pink and blue.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1532701/razor-a-scooter-blue.jsp

Blakes Mommy
11-26-2013, 11:42 PM
I am not sure about this years style at Target but I believe it is the same as the last couple years. What my boys like about the ones we got there is that they have light up wheels. You don't notice during the day but when it's dusk it is really cool to look at them both riding them!

94bruin
11-27-2013, 12:21 AM
I am not sure about this years style at Target but I believe it is the same as the last couple years. What my boys like about the ones we got there is that they have light up wheels. You don't notice during the day but when it's dusk it is really cool to look at them both riding them!

Luckily I have several Targets that I can easily get to. I'm hoping your previous experience holds true again this year. Even better is if they are available online. REally don't want to have to venture to the stores if I don't have to! Definitely want to get the one with light-up wheels.

abh5e8
11-27-2013, 12:36 AM
I just bought a Razor at kohls.com for $24.99- 20% for cardholders. They had pink and blue.
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1532701/razor-a-scooter-blue.jsp

thats a good deal too! althought the light up wheels are tempting.