PDA

View Full Version : Kiinde bottle system

thelilprincess
11-28-2013, 10:46 PM
has anyone used or heard of this? i was planning on getting new nipples for the born free bottles i already have but while looking at target and buy buy baby online i came across these. the storage bags end up being twice the price of lansinoh bags but the perk seems to be less stuff to wash. i just remember i would come home with so much stuff to wash - bottles that i pumped into including all the parts then the bottles used during daycare. DH absolutely hated doing dishes. and i was always afraid of using the dishwasher because we heat dry everything and i just felt like the parts placed in the munchkin basket just didn't get clean.

but i also have a problem with kitchen gadgets. so i don't know if i like it because it's a new gadget or really something that will be a life saver. seriously, back in the day DH used to wish we could hire a profession dishwasher to come wash all the bottles every night.

https://www.kiinde.com

Simon
11-29-2013, 12:49 AM
Honestly, my kids have all been very picky about what bottle/nipple they would accept so for us buying something like that could have been a huge waste of $$$. We pre-washed and then used the dishwasher without the heat dry option.
Since washing is an issue, why not do playtex drop-ins? I know some people pumped directly into the bags and I think stored in them too (fridge, not freezer). You can probably find some good threads here if you search for those.