PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else have a DH that is NEVER wrong or is it just me?

sweetsue98
12-01-2013, 02:33 PM
DH can have an attitude to him that makes me want to slap him! I lost it this morning on him but of course its all my fault and I must be getting my period. I cook (big meals), clean, do laundry all weekend while taking care of the kids. DSS has a friend over so last night made a big meal, who is cleaning up all pots and pans....ME. Who is putting together a breakfast casserole...ME while everyone else is relaxing! This morning, DH is pushing me to cook the casserole faster so we can feed DSSs friend. I can't cook it any faster and we can always have him eat something else. All this is going on while I'm getting 2 toddlers and myself ready for church and I SNAP! Of course somehow its now all my fault. I guess , its my fault for wanting to do something nice...so next time I will make toast. I'm boycotting cooking!

AshleyAnn
12-01-2013, 03:14 PM
My ExHusband was like that. There was always a reason I was upset and it was not because he was an a-hole. In 10 years I don't think anything was ever his fault including his having an affair or a drinking problem.

It still shocks me when my new SO accepts fault for things without me demanding an apology.

MamaMolly
12-01-2013, 07:35 PM
I have an embroidered pillow that says 'I knew I married Mr. Right. I just didn't know his first name was Always.'

KLD313
12-01-2013, 09:31 PM
My BF is like this. He twists everything around and makes it my fault and then ends up mad. It's maddening.

barkley1
12-01-2013, 11:30 PM
It is SO maddening. DH has such rose-colored glasses on when it comes to how he sees himself. His tone is never wrong, his actions are always justified, he never is at fault. Biggest case of pot calling the kettle black in the world. He's just plain perfect.

Grrr....don't even get me started!

BunnyBee
12-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Textbook sign of narcissism... :13: