PDA

View Full Version : Yes To cyber Monday Sale $2 products

Daphnecita
12-01-2013, 09:22 PM
Two hours only from 12:00 PM until 2 PM. Single items are $2 each (excludes bundles and sets). Limit 2 of the same item. FS over $50, otherwise it's a flat rate $5

njk07
12-01-2013, 10:41 PM
What site is this?

Daphnecita
12-01-2013, 10:47 PM
It's the Yes To brand (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Blueberries, ...).

I think the website is www.yestocarrots.com

twowhat?
12-01-2013, 10:59 PM
Wow - what's worth getting?? And where does it say you have to get 2 of the same item? I'm just seeing that there's a limit to 2 items.

finaledition
12-01-2013, 11:10 PM
Wow - what's worth getting?? And where does it say you have to get 2 of the same item? I'm just seeing that there's a limit to 2 items.

Thanks for posting.
I'm going to have to set an alarm on my phone so I don't miss out!
My son's friends dad started working for this company and gave us a bag of products to try. I love them. My favorite is the night calming cream. I can't do strong scents on facial creams, but I love this, it's very lightly (and pleasantly) scented. I also like the makeup removers. I have not tried any of their hair care products yet.

njk07
12-01-2013, 11:44 PM
It's the Yes To brand (Yes to Carrots, Yes to Cucumbers, Yes to Blueberries, ...).

I think the website is www.yestocarrots.com

Thank you!

Daphnecita
12-01-2013, 11:47 PM

I don't think it says anywhere that you have to get 2 of the same item, but there is a limit of 2 of the same item (ie. no more than 2 diaper cremes, or 2 baby wash etc).

I like their Yes to Carrots face wipes (in the kids line--might be called Yes to Baby Carrots), they are like boogie wipes but I think they smell better. And the Yes to Cucumbers ones (meant for adults) smell great and are refreshing, I keep a small size one in my purse. Their bubble bath is the best (most bubbly) natural one we have tried. I used their diaper creme back when we were using diaper creme. I did not like the yes to carrots shampoo and conditioner because it was too perfumy smelling. I also like the Yes to Cucumbers gentle milk cleanser.

There are several old threads where people have mentioned products they liked. I'll see if I can find a link.

abh5e8
12-02-2013, 12:16 AM
so can you fill your cart now?

ckso
12-02-2013, 04:19 AM
darn, I just missed it

Avispa
12-02-2013, 04:27 AM
darn, I just missed it
I don't think you have. It is tomorrow from 12pm-2pm EST.

ckso
12-02-2013, 05:06 AM
I don't think you have. It is tomorrow from 12pm-2pm EST.

It's tomorrow? I thought it was today, 12/2

cookiemonster80
12-02-2013, 11:05 AM
Surely this doesn't apply for their night creams and such which are normally $15? I can't imagine this is for real... although I have a cart ready just in case.:tongue5:

Momit
12-02-2013, 11:18 AM
I like Yes to Carrots shampoos and conditioners, and the Yes to Blueberries face wash. And the Yes to Carrots baby bubble bath (we still use it and DS is 5). I like how everything is not heavily fragranced.

Avispa
12-02-2013, 12:43 PM
website seems to be down :(

nebwhit
12-02-2013, 12:49 PM
website seems to be down :(
I feared this deal was too good to be true. Wonder what they are going to do as the site could be down the whole 2 hours.

MMMommy
12-02-2013, 12:59 PM
This will be a bear of a site to shop on. Still down.....

Suebell
12-02-2013, 01:10 PM
It *almost* came up for me. I could see 2 items in my cart. I have to give up now. :-(

KDsMommy
12-02-2013, 01:12 PM
Aw man, I was really hoping to get in on this sale as I love their products. Perhaps they'll extend the sale or reschedule it.

kellij
12-02-2013, 01:13 PM
It *almost* came up for me. I could see 2 items in my cart. I have to give up now. :-(

After refreshing for about an hour, I can see a banner!! (Gah!!!)

MMMommy
12-02-2013, 02:18 PM
I still haven't gotten through to the site yet....

musicalgrl
12-02-2013, 02:20 PM
won't load for me, either

Avispa
12-02-2013, 02:25 PM
I got to my shopping bag, but then it crashed when I tried to checkout :( still trying though, co I saw all the $2 price tags in my bag!

carolinacool
12-02-2013, 02:28 PM
According to its Facebook page, they are extending the sale until 8 p.m.

twowhat?
12-02-2013, 02:44 PM
I got to my shopping bag, but then it crashed when I tried to checkout :( still trying though, co I saw all the $2 price tags in my bag!

Does that mean you were able to get more than 2 products in your shopping bag for the $2 price??

Snow mom
12-02-2013, 02:53 PM
According to its Facebook page, they are extending the sale until 8 p.m.

Just to clarify--8 pm eastern.

Avispa
12-02-2013, 03:05 PM
Does that mean you were able to get more than 2 products in your shopping bag for the $2 price??

Yes, I have 24 of them :bag

twowhat?
12-02-2013, 03:13 PM
Yes, I have 24 of them :bag

Whoa!! The small print yesterday made it sound like they were limiting everyone to 2 products at the $2 price! Now I might have to try harder to get in there...

carolinacool
12-02-2013, 03:15 PM
Just to clarify--8 pm eastern.

Yes, thank you!

Suebell
12-02-2013, 03:18 PM
Whoa!! The small print yesterday made it sound like they were limiting everyone to 2 products at the $2 price! Now I might have to try harder to get in there...

2 of each particular product. So, you can't buy more than 2 yes to carrots night cream, for example. :-) Individual products only (they have some sets of lip balm and hair products that won't be included).

MSWR0319
12-02-2013, 03:24 PM
There's a plum district voucher right now, wonder if you could use that also? Is there a code you have to enter to get the $2 items? If not, maybe it owuld work?

Snow mom
12-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Has anyone tried their sunscreen? Is it water resistant at all.

lil_acorn
12-02-2013, 03:31 PM
Can anyone even get on their site? I can't :-(

ckso
12-02-2013, 04:52 PM
I'm confused. When is this sale again?

I thought it was just for 12/2 from 12:00 to 2:am est.

Is it still going on? I'm pacific time and really want to order some stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

ckso
12-02-2013, 04:57 PM

I thought it was just for 12/2 from 12:00 to 2:am est.

Is it still going on? I'm pacific time and really want to order some stuff

Never mind. PM...duh. :)

I guess I missed it again

musicalgrl
12-02-2013, 04:58 PM

I thought it was just for 12/2 from 12:00 to 2:am est.Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

The sale was supposed to be today from noon until 2pm EST. The site is down though and according to a previous post, they are extending it until 8:00 tonight. I'm sure they're working frantically to get it fixed!

MMMommy
12-02-2013, 06:00 PM
I've been trying since 9am PST to shop on the site. No luck. Hope it becomes usable soon!

Snow mom
12-02-2013, 06:03 PM
I've been trying since 9am PST to shop on the site. No luck. Hope it becomes usable soon!

Yeah, curious if they'll extend the refreshing ;). I have the exact same cart I had five hours ago (despite efforts to add some other things). Very frustrating.

cookiemonster80
12-02-2013, 06:45 PM
Honestly- I have my doubts about this whole thing- I'm wondering if they purposefully offered such a great deal and knew their website couldn't manage the traffic. They still get lots of hype for 'offering' such a discount but dont take a hit on their bottom line as hardly any orders to thorough.

I mean really- to offer such huge discounts and then be 'surprised' at the response???

Avispa
12-02-2013, 07:45 PM
I did it!!! :cheerleader1:

I got my order through and got a confirmation email already. I got an email with a code for an additional 5% off (code is basket in case you want to try), but I never saw anywhere to enter it and by the time I got to the review and confirm page I was too sick of trying and so I went ahead and placed my order without it. I got 26 items, between $7.99-18.99 regular price each, for $52 shipped! I'm so excited as I love their products!!!

You guys can do it!!

twowhat?
12-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Hope they extend it beyond 8pm EST because I have to get my kids in bed first :/

ckso
12-02-2013, 07:52 PM
Honestly- I have my doubts about this whole thing- I'm wondering if they purposefully offered such a great deal and knew their website couldn't manage the traffic. They still get lots of hype for 'offering' such a discount but dont take a hit on their bottom line as hardly any orders to thorough.

I mean really- to offer such huge discounts and then be 'surprised' at the response???

I still can't get in. Maybe this is a way for them to control the traffic so that some people got it (so it's not a total scam) knowing that most people will probably just give up

carolinacool
12-02-2013, 08:52 PM
I still can't get in. Maybe this is a way for them to control the traffic so that some people got it (so it's not a total scam) knowing that most people will probably just give up

Yeah, I don't need any of this stuff and it's not really a big deal to me, but it does seem really shady. Most people still can't get in through no fault of their own and Yes To's perky "We'll have other specials!" on FB isn't really helpful. I tend to give companies the benefit of the doubt, but this gets major side-eye from me.

MMMommy
12-02-2013, 09:16 PM
Ridiculous. Got some items in my cart and that was as far as I could get. Of course couldn't get past that.

twowhat?
12-02-2013, 09:20 PM
Ridiculous. Got some items in my cart and that was as far as I could get. Of course couldn't get past that.

Same here. Not happy. They probably somehow still got a lot of folks checked out, which means a bunch of people will be trying and possibly getting hooked on their products, which is what their goal is.

MMMommy
12-02-2013, 09:32 PM
Of course, now the site is fully functional with all items at FULL price...

Super annoying, but I don't "need" it all anyways. So maybe I am better off....

Suebell
12-02-2013, 09:50 PM
Of course, now the site is fully functional with all items at FULL price...

Super annoying, but I don't "need" it all anyways. So maybe I am better off....

My thought exactly. My husband said "Well, hasn't everyone stopped shopping since the sale is over and that's why the site is working?" With all the complaints all over facebook we were all still trying, so it's super shady the site started to work the instant the prices went back up. :/

mollyrryan
12-02-2013, 10:14 PM
I totally call BS. I was trying all day - literally up to 7:59 EST. when I tried again at 8:01 EST, site was fully functional. Love supporting better products, but this company seems worse - at least just as deceitful - as those companies that fil their products with bad ingredients. Shady. I hope they lost more customers by their deceptive tactics than they gained by offering $2.00 products.

musicalgrl
12-02-2013, 10:35 PM
Only one person on here so far has reported that they were able to order? And the site issues magically disappear at 8:01? I agree - super shady.

hellokitty
12-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Add me to the list. I spent 7 hrs on and off trying to add things into my cart. So frustrating. I too feel like they knew that something like this would happen or they boogered up their site to not work correctly, to prevent ppl from really getting the deals that they advertised, like it was basically a publicity stunt. I just went to their site and of course, everything is now working perfectly.

Avispa
12-02-2013, 10:54 PM
Only one person on here so far has reported that they were able to order? And the site issues magically disappear at 8:01? I agree - super shady.

Yikes, now I feel bad that it worked out for me. Just for the record, I wasn't part if their shady plans :)
I tried pretty much all day to get thru. Also, I had my cart ready to go since yesterday night when the deal was first posted, because I figured with a deal like that they'd be overloaded. I never imagined it would be that bad though.

hellokitty
12-02-2013, 10:59 PM
Yikes, now I feel bad that it worked out for me. Just for the record, I wasn't part if their shady plans :)
I tried pretty much all day to get thru. Also, I had my cart ready to go since yesterday night when the deal was first posted, because I figured with a deal like that they'd be overloaded. I never imagined it would be that bad though.

I was wondering about that tactic. So, you just put full sized products into your cart with regular prices and they flipped over to the $2 prices and then you were able to check out?

Avispa
12-02-2013, 11:09 PM
I was wondering about that tactic. So, you just put full sized products into your cart with regular prices and they flipped over to the $2 prices and then you were able to check out?

Yes, that is what I did. I got 2 of 13 items I wanted that were $7.99 and up to get the most out of it and get free shipping (which starts at $50 and above).

Suebell
12-02-2013, 11:18 PM

I did that, and everything switched over to $2, but I was never able to check out. I'm just glad to hear someone got to buy something! :-)

mmommy
12-02-2013, 11:21 PM
I did that, and everything switched over to $2, but I was never able to check out. I'm just glad to hear someone got to buy something! :-)

I shopped ahead too, but was also never able to checkout.

twowhat?
12-04-2013, 10:16 PM
Bumping because on their FB page they have posted that they will run the sale again...but it looks like they will require you to sign up for a promo code or something like that. Probably trying to manage traffic better. Anyway, according to FB they will post details tomorrow at noon Pacific. I would love to be able to take advantage of this sale even if they limit the number of products...I could get several things for teacher gifts to add to the Envirosax mini bags and that would be lovely!

Suebell
12-04-2013, 11:15 PM
Bumping because on their FB page they have posted that they will run the sale again...but it looks like they will require you to sign up for a promo code or something like that. Probably trying to manage traffic better. Anyway, according to FB they will post details tomorrow at noon Pacific. I would love to be able to take advantage of this sale even if they limit the number of products...I could get several things for teacher gifts to add to the Envirosax mini bags and that would be lovely!

*fingers crossed* they aren't so slammed I don't get a code! lol

anatolia
12-04-2013, 11:17 PM
I got an email saying that tomorrow at pacific time, they will send out a link that will give you the opportunity to sign up for the offer code.

Daphnecita
12-05-2013, 12:21 AM
I got an email saying that tomorrow at pacific time, they will send out a link that will give you the opportunity to sign up for the offer code.

I got that email too and noticed it said they will "post a link" for getting the code. No mention of Facebook but when I saw "post" I was wondering if that means we have to get on FB to get the link. I'm hoping they will email it too, so I don't forget.

oneontheway
12-05-2013, 08:30 AM
So I ordered $550 worth of products today for $96! Hopefully I will like them but for $2 how can you go wrong. I got sunscrren, body wash, shampoo, face, baby care etc.. I'm sure this will be the last sale of this size. Several are for gifts too.

chlobo
12-05-2013, 08:44 AM
So I ordered $550 worth of products today for $96! Hopefully I will like them but for $2 how can you go wrong. I got sunscrren, body wash, shampoo, face, baby care etc.. I'm sure this will be the last sale of this size. Several are for gifts too.

How were you able to order today?

hellokitty
12-05-2013, 09:44 AM
I am hoping that I can get the code and my order will go through. My mom is tough to buy for, but I am going to put together a basket of Y2C products for her as a gift if this works out. I wish I could do the same for my mil, but she will snub her nose to it, b/c she has never heard of this brand before.

beth239
12-05-2013, 10:09 AM
That is annoying I never got an email with a code. I really wanted to order.

Suebell
12-05-2013, 10:11 AM
No email her either. :-(

nebwhit
12-05-2013, 10:14 AM
No email her either. :-(

The email from YTC says they will post a link tomorrow to get the code and then use it from noon for 24 hours.

Suebell
12-05-2013, 10:18 AM
People are being emailed a code. I don't know if they are generic or one time use.

I'm sure they will post a link too, but not until midday. :/

oneontheway
12-05-2013, 12:35 PM
The code I got was in response to an email I sent to customer service on the evening of the last promotion. Maybe you could call in and see if they will honor the price.

Suebell
12-05-2013, 12:49 PM
The code I got was in response to an email I sent to customer service on the evening of the last promotion. Maybe you could call in and see if they will honor the price.

I was thinking I should have emailed them that day! lol. Thanks I might call.

mmommy
12-05-2013, 01:20 PM
I just called them. I didn't email them the day of or post a message on their FB wall because I was so fed up and didn't have any more time or energy to do so. But I guess this is a case of the squeeky wheel getting the grease. The woman on the phone didn't give me a code, but she did say that if you go on the site and fill up your cart now, the items will remain in your cart until you place your order (they won't be pulled out of your cart because others have overbought the product). So, I've got my cart full (still from the other day) and I'll be placing my order after I pick the kids up from school. Hopefully it really will be that easy.

KDsMommy
12-05-2013, 02:12 PM
I just called them. I didn't email them the day of or post a message on their FB wall because I was so fed up and didn't have any more time or energy to do so. But I guess this is a case of the squeeky wheel getting the grease. The woman on the phone didn't give me a code, but she did say that if you go on the site and fill up your cart now, the items will remain in your cart until you place your order (they won't be pulled out of your cart because others have overbought the product). So, I've got my cart full (still from the other day) and I'll be placing my order after I pick the kids up from school. Hopefully it really will be that easy.

So does this mean that I can shop on the site now and get the $2 prices?

mmommy
12-05-2013, 03:05 PM
No, it means you can put the items in your cart now to save them, and then, once the code is released the items will still be in your cart but with the $2 price. At least, that's what they told me on the phone.

ckso
12-05-2013, 03:25 PM
The promo is limit to 2 per item right? I wonder what happens if I ordered 3 of the same item? The hand creams and lotions make great gifts

lovebargains
12-05-2013, 03:31 PM
Im still waiting for my promo - ugg!!!

Daphnecita
12-05-2013, 04:15 PM
The link to get the code was just posted on the Yes To Facebook page(sorry no link--I accessed it through the FB app on my phone). You click on the link and submit your email and they mail you a unique code. The code will be sent within 48 hours of submitting your email address.

lovebargains
12-05-2013, 04:23 PM
Ok, just got an email that says submit your email, and you will get a shopping appointment for $2 goodies to keep web site traffic down

anatolia
12-05-2013, 04:23 PM
I just got the email with the link for submitting your email.

geminimagk
12-05-2013, 04:27 PM
Has anyone actually received the code yet?

hellokitty
12-05-2013, 04:39 PM
I never got a link, but there is a link on their facebook page that I followed, to sign up to get the code via email. Just waiting for the next 48 hrs for mine to (hopefully) pop up, so I can use it.

MMMommy
12-05-2013, 05:20 PM
I never got a link, but there is a link on their facebook page that I followed, to sign up to get the code via email. Just waiting for the next 48 hrs for mine to (hopefully) pop up, so I can use it.

Ditto. Went to their Facebook page, clicked on the link they posted, which in turn allows you to type in your email address for the code. They will email the code within 48 hours.

wildfire
12-05-2013, 05:58 PM
I submitted for a code and I have a cart full of stuff. I'm just hoping that with the staggered start times that the people with later times don't find that everything is already out of stock.

ckso
12-05-2013, 08:16 PM
I submitted for a code and I have a cart full of stuff. I'm just hoping that with the staggered start times that the people with later times don't find that everything is already out of stock.

Same here. I put everything I wanted in cart so hope most of it is still there and available when it's my turn to shop.

twowhat?
12-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Same here. I put everything I wanted in cart so hope most of it is still there and available when it's my turn to shop.

Add me to the list.

No guaranteed holiday delivery though...so for those thinking of using these as Christmas or teacher gifts, that will be a no go:(

musicalgrl
12-06-2013, 09:26 AM
I felt compelled to come back and post. I thought the situation with the website on Monday was sketchy at first, but I've changed my mind in light of the fact that they're trying to make it right and give people another chance to order at the sale price. Good job, Yes To!

hellokitty
12-06-2013, 09:30 AM
Hmmm, I noticed that the news is now, "out." Hip2Save had it in their daily email today. I hope that things don't end up selling out before I get my code. I have items in my cart. Hope this works. That will stink if there is no guaranteed ship before xmas. :(

mollyrryan
12-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Has anyone received their email with the code? I have not yet.

dazdance
12-06-2013, 02:16 PM
I haven't gotten mine yet.

Globetrotter
12-06-2013, 02:30 PM
How will they manage the inventory to prevent everything from running out of stock the first day? I wonder if they will keep aside some stock for every day. I guess the two per item limit helps..

I guess it's a great way to get people to get hooked onto their products, so if you think of it as a marketing scheme.. not so far fetched.

lovebargains
12-06-2013, 02:40 PM
I bet they are changing their packaging for 2014, so needed to get rid of stock anyways - thats my guess anyways - I am sure it is while supplies last, and do not expect to get everything I put in my cart - especially the expensive sunscreens etc.

hellokitty
12-06-2013, 02:50 PM
Do you guys still have stuff in your carts? I just checked mine and it is now empty! Plus, I tried to log in and it's saying I'm not a registered user (I am). I hope that they aren't having technical problems again.

lovebargains
12-06-2013, 02:56 PM
Yes, I still have all my stuff in cart - try to log in again - or call to get your password

calv
12-06-2013, 03:02 PM
what does everyone love/recommend? TIA!!

lovebargains
12-06-2013, 03:18 PM
I am mostly a fan of their yes to carrots conditioner, but the others are good too.
I like the shampoo too.
The face stuff is just ok IMO. I like the lip stuff

MMMommy
12-06-2013, 07:39 PM
I just got my "code" email from Yes To. So it seems that the code is good for a specific 24 hour period on a specific date. My designated shopping period is December 11 from 12am EST to 11:59pm EST.

jam224
12-06-2013, 07:56 PM
I got my code too. My shopping period is on Dec. 12th.

elbenn
12-06-2013, 08:02 PM
I just got my "code" email from Yes To. So it seems that the code is good for a specific 24 hour period on a specific date. My designated shopping period is December 11 from 12am EST to 11:59pm EST.

This is the same as mine.

mollyrryan
12-06-2013, 08:25 PM
Just got mine too ~ December 11 too. Hope this time it goes a little smoother!

Suebell
12-06-2013, 08:32 PM
December 11th too. I'm so paranoid everything will disappear from my cart before then (I have stuff in there that is now out of stock). >.<

hellokitty
12-06-2013, 08:59 PM
Hmm, well mine is a little bit better than some of yours, I got Dec 10th, but still, I thought that it would be sooner than that. I have the same thought, that not much will be left. We shall see what happens. The worst part is that I had two ppl that I was shopping for with this deal as gifts, and now I won't be able to give them these as gifts in time. :rolleye0014:

mypa
12-06-2013, 09:18 PM
Mine is Dec 12th.

ckso
12-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Mine is on 12/11

ett
12-06-2013, 11:53 PM
Mine is 12/13 but I just signed up last night after reading this thread.

wildfire
12-07-2013, 01:20 AM
12/11 here. Luckily I am on the west coast, so that means 9pm Tuesday for me so I'll be able to do it right at the start. Hopefully there will be stock left! I don't mind waiting a bit if things are back ordered as long as I can actually order it.

hellokitty
12-07-2013, 01:34 PM
12/11 here. Luckily I am on the west coast, so that means 9pm Tuesday for me so I'll be able to do it right at the start. Hopefully there will be stock left! I don't mind waiting a bit if things are back ordered as long as I can actually order it.

Crud, I did not think about the time difference. Yeah, I am not staying up until 3am to put in an order. Guess I will just have to wait until the morning.

ett
12-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Crud, I did not think about the time difference. Yeah, I am not staying up until 3am to put in an order. Guess I will just have to wait until the morning.

The sale starts at 12am est so it would be 9pm pacific, 10pm mountain, and 11pm central.

twowhat?
12-11-2013, 01:09 AM
I just placed my order right at midnight EST. Surprised that they theoretically still have stock of just about everything it seems. The only bummer is that shipping by Christmas isn't guaranteed. But at least it'll be easy for the packers to keep track of stuff - just two of everything on the list in each box:) I ordered $100 worth of stuff - things like shampoo and conditioner that we would use pretty much no matter what the brand but these are SLS-free so bonus!, lots of face items for me to try and to give, lip butters, lotions, etc.

anatolia
12-11-2013, 01:17 AM
Same here. Ordered $100 worth of stuff at midnight EST. The site was not slowed like the last time. :)

Globetrotter
12-11-2013, 01:20 AM
OMG, it worked, and it was SO easy since I had my basket set up. The only thing I wanted and couldn't get was the carrots face mask, which was unlisted. I'm guessing they sold all their back stock for that.

MMMommy
12-11-2013, 01:24 AM
Ditto with the ease of the order. Ordered right at 9pm PST. But everything was "delayed shipment."

Suebell
12-11-2013, 01:36 AM
I just placed my order right at midnight EST. Surprised that they theoretically still have stock of just about everything it seems. The only bummer is that shipping by Christmas isn't guaranteed. But at least it'll be easy for the packers to keep track of stuff - just two of everything on the list in each box:) I ordered $100 worth of stuff - things like shampoo and conditioner that we would use pretty much no matter what the brand but these are SLS-free so bonus!, lots of face items for me to try and to give, lip butters, lotions, etc.

Thanks for posting! I totally forgot about this and placed my quick & painless order. None of the items I wanted were unavailable! (It may be awhile before I get them, but I'm ok with that.) Yay for Yes To Carrots. Amazing customer service - I hope people keep buying their products at full price!

wildfire
12-11-2013, 03:09 AM
Everything was delayed shipment for me. I didn't order $100 worth of stuff, I only got 17 items. But still, my cart before the code was $253!! Very happy this time around. I mainly got things for me to try with my sensitive skin (mostly face stuff). If I like it, I will definitely keep ordering at regular (or regular sale) prices.

Snow mom
12-11-2013, 08:36 AM
I just placed my order and my linen closet (where we keep extra toiletries) is screaming already. The idea of adding something to try because it was only $2 and then what if I like it--I should definitely get two ultimately got the best of me. I think I spent $72 but the good news is that I got more than that amount in product I know we like and will use and everything else is a bonus (unless you are my linen closet).

chlobo
12-11-2013, 08:50 AM
Are the codes account specific? If they aren't I have a spare if anyone forgot to sign up.

mom2224
12-11-2013, 08:54 AM
Are the codes account specific? If they aren't I have a spare if anyone forgot to sign up.

Sent you a PM.

Daphnecita
12-11-2013, 09:09 AM
ETA: code has been taken
Not sure if the code is tied to account, but if not, I have one to give away. I think the shopping day is today 12/11

gogok
12-11-2013, 09:26 AM
Not sure if the code is tied to account, but if not, I have one to give away. I think the shopping day is today 12/11

Can I have the code too please? Thanks in advance.

hellokitty
12-11-2013, 09:27 AM
UGH! I screwed up! I got my day mixed up. Yesterday was my day, I was so busy yesterday, for some dumb reason, I had it in my mind that it was today, total flake out moment. So, the code did not work when I just tried it, and then I finally figured it out by looking at the email. :( Oh well, I wasted a lot of time on this, but I don't, "need" any of it.

cookiemonster80
12-11-2013, 09:29 AM
I got up at midnight to place my order- alot of the things in my cart are delayed ship, but it did go through. We'll see I guess.

Daphnecita
12-11-2013, 10:02 AM
Can I have the code too please? Thanks in advance.

Just PM'd you the code

kissmekate
12-11-2013, 10:20 AM
I would love a code too if someone has an extra! :)

elbenn
12-11-2013, 12:03 PM
I just placed an order. If the order actually ships, this is a great deal!

calv
12-11-2013, 12:36 PM
what's everyone ordering? please share ;)

MMMommy
12-11-2013, 12:44 PM
what's everyone ordering? please share ;)

My order:

2 Yes to Blueberries Smoothing Daily Cleanser - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Intensive Skin Repair Serum - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Softening Facial Exfoliator - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Deep Wrinkle Night Cream - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment - $2.00
2 Yes to Blueberries Cleansing Facial Towelettes - $2.00
2 Yes to Carrots Leave-In Conditioner - $2.00

Subtotal: $28.00
Tax: $2.97
Shipping: $5.00
Total: $35.97

mypa
12-11-2013, 01:02 PM
I am not a big fan of their facial products, some of them feel very heavy on the face or are too fragrant for me. I do like their hair and body products, which is mostly what I am getting and some of their spf stuff and wipes. Also, reading their customer reviews it looks the formulations have changed on some of their products and it's not favorable.

Here's a review to their line:
http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/yes-to?sort=product&direction=asc&pageNumber=1&pageSize=25&brand=yes-to

twowhat?
12-11-2013, 01:18 PM
I got most everything haha. It would be easier to say what I DIDN'T get so here's the "DID NOT GET" list:

SPF stuff - wasn't convinced because of the recent negative reviews. I got one spf moisturizer for face to try but that's it
Baby face and nose wipes - seemed like a waste
None of the bodywashes because we really like to use Dove soap here
Didn't get the cucumber shampoo/conditioner - reviews not great
CC creams

sayma
12-11-2013, 01:52 PM
Yay just ordered $568 worth of products for only $90!!

RoxanneC
12-13-2013, 11:35 AM
I am not a big fan of their facial products, some of them feel very heavy on the face or are too fragrant for me. I do like their hair and body products, which is mostly what I am getting and some of their spf stuff and wipes. Also, reading their customer reviews it looks the formulations have changed on some of their products and it's not favorable.

Here's a review to their line:
http://www.paulaschoice.com/beautypedia-skin-care-reviews/by-brand/yes-to?sort=product&direction=asc&pageNumber=1&pageSize=25&brand=yes-to

Thanks for posting these reviews! It was super helpful.:)

tigs4999
12-20-2013, 09:27 AM
Does anyone have any idea when orders will ship? I remember it saying they would not ship until all items were in stock but was still hoping that they would arrive before Christmas given that it was a Christmas sale. Originally everything was back ordered but now a lot of items are in stock, so was hoping but...

Avispa
12-20-2013, 11:42 AM
Does anyone have any idea when orders will ship? I remember it saying they would not ship until all items were in stock but was still hoping that they would arrive before Christmas given that it was a Christmas sale. Originally everything was back ordered but now a lot of items are in stock, so was hoping but...

I know this is probably not answering your question, but I was the one who managed to place an order on CyberMonday and my stuff arrived a week ago. I imagine that they are working in order things were ordered and hopefully everyone will get their stuff very soon.

MMMommy
12-20-2013, 11:51 AM
The original sale was a Cyber Monday sale, followed by the individual codes for those who tried to order on Cyber Monday, but couldn't. I ordered via the individual code, and I think the "delayed shipment" status when ordering meant you should not expect the items by Christmas. I am not expecting to get any of it before Christmas. If it comes before, great. But I would not have any expectation of my Yes To products by Christmas.

ckso
12-20-2013, 12:32 PM
I don't think it was a Christmas sale but a cyber Monday sale. And with a sale that big, I'm sure they're bombarded. I still can't believe they sold it for $2

I don't really expect a before Christmas delivery either since I ordered with a assigned code not on actual cyber Monday.

kellij
12-20-2013, 12:54 PM

I'm pretty sure it said something about it was not available for delivery before Christmas. Maybe that was on their fb page, or something. I was thinking it said it when I ordered though. Like, it's possible, but don't count on it.

Snow mom
12-20-2013, 01:12 PM
I'm pretty sure it said something about it was not available for delivery before Christmas. Maybe that was on their fb page, or something. I was thinking it said it when I ordered though. Like, it's possible, but don't count on it.
When they did the new codes they were quite clear that delivery before Christmas was unlikely. I don't actually remember what they said about the initial cyber Monday sale. I'd check your payment method and if you haven't been charged yet I'd say 99.9% chance it won't be here for Christmas.

tigs4999
12-20-2013, 04:19 PM
Thanks all, yeah that is kind of what I was figuring. Fortunately only a few things are gifts and the recipient will be local for a while after the holidays.

Daphnecita
12-20-2013, 04:46 PM
This was in the email containing the code--last line says no guaranteed delivery before the holidays.
"We are doing our best to replenish our inventory daily to ensure products are available for your shopping. Given the increased level of orders during the holiday season, shipping times may be longer than the standard 5-7 business days and cannot be guaranteed before the holidays."

Jenn27
12-20-2013, 09:08 PM
I'm wondering why the site has everything in stock, yet we are all waiting on these orders?!

Snow mom
12-20-2013, 09:25 PM
I'm wondering why the site has everything in stock, yet we are all waiting on these orders?!

They weren't going to ship partial orders so one possibility is a single product might hold up orders. But honestly they were selling $20 products for $2 so I understand if they want to ship orders before Christmas where people were paying full price or closer to it. I'll happily wait since they made it so easy to place an order after the initial fiasco.

nebwhit
12-20-2013, 09:29 PM

I just checked my charge for the Target issue and saw that my card was charged today. I ordered the Tuesday of the promo so orders are getting out. I have not received the shipping info.

Globetrotter
12-20-2013, 09:45 PM
Does anyone know from where they are shipping?

oneontheway
12-21-2013, 07:47 AM
I ordered after the original promo but before they gave out the general codes and I received my order about a week ago. I tried and love the YT Cucumbers daily soothing moisturizer.

NewbieVA
12-21-2013, 08:58 AM
When I called this week to inquire about my order, I found out 1 item (the kids sunscreen) was holding up my order. She said they were getting new stock everyday and that the order should be completed soon. I didn't want to wait any longer so I cancelled the sunscreen so that the rest would ship out, but I doubt it will be here before Christmas. I believe the representative said they are shipping from Michigan.

Globetrotter
12-21-2013, 02:01 PM
I believe the representative said they are shipping from Michigan.

Good to know! We are going OOT until the beginning of January, so I'm kind of hoping it takes a long time to ship, if it's not going to get here by Monday!

wildfire
12-24-2013, 12:30 AM
I ordered during the sale on Wednesday and just got my shipping notice today. I haven't looked to see when it'll be here, I didn't have any gifts for others in there (that is the Body Shop order!) so I don't mind.

twowhat?
12-30-2013, 10:33 PM
Has anyone else gotten a shipping notification? I also ordered on Wed...but NOTHING yet!

anatolia
12-31-2013, 12:27 AM
I got a shipping notification on Dec 27th and I ordered on Wed.

kellij
12-31-2013, 12:49 AM
I was a Wednesday and I haven't gotten anything yet. I am sure some of my stuff is just oos

Jenn27
12-31-2013, 09:15 AM
I ordered Monday and nothing yet!

cookiemonster80
12-31-2013, 09:57 AM
I got a voicemail yesterday indicating there was a problem with my billing info. I called back and the rep said, "oh, it's probably the weird numbers our computer tacked on to the end of your zip code, I'll remove them and see if it goes through" It did- not sure why I needed a phone call and why the first rep didn't do that, but oh well. she said its shipping out this week.

cckwmh
12-31-2013, 01:27 PM
Just got am email from them that part of my order was canceled due to stock issues. I am bummed after all the hassle of trying to order the first day and then waiting for my order. I am glad I did get stuff for $2 but annoyed that the products I really wanted were canceled.

Snow mom
12-31-2013, 01:35 PM
Just got am email from them that part of my order was canceled due to stock issues. I am bummed after all the hassle of trying to order the first day and then waiting for my order. I am glad I did get stuff for $2 but annoyed that the products I really wanted were canceled.

What products were cancelled? And what day were you assigned?

cckwmh
12-31-2013, 01:44 PM
The baby lotion, the cucumber body wash, and the blueberry body wash. I was assigned Wednesday.

div_0305
12-31-2013, 02:08 PM
They cancelled baby lotion, Healthy Hair Repair shampoo, and leave in conditioner on me. Still no shipping info, and I think I was assigned Thurs.

gummibear
12-31-2013, 02:13 PM
Part of mine was cancelled too - I just got the email. I was assigned Thursday 12/12.

We wanted to let you know that the following item(s) are out of stock and due to popular demand, are estimated to be unavailable on yestocarrots.com until Spring 2014 (we're counting down the days too).

YTCB BABY LOTION QTY: 1
YTCU SOOTHING BODY WASH QTY: 1

Additionally, the following item(s) are out of stock and have been discontinued.

LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER YES TO CARROTS QTY: 1

It says the back-ordered items will not be available at the promo price. Oh well. I didn't really need these items. I'm just happy I'll get to try some new stuff for cheap.

Thanks OP!

MMMommy
12-31-2013, 05:32 PM
I got the email canceling my two Yes To Carrots Leave-In Conditioners. They said they are removing that from my order so as not to hold up my order any longer. Hope it ships soon!

ckso
12-31-2013, 05:57 PM
I got the email canceling my two Yes To Carrots Leave-In Conditioners. They said they are removing that from my order so as not to hold up my order any longer. Hope it ships soon!

Same here. But my email says it's actually discontinued as well.

I'm super happy I got in on this deal

ett
12-31-2013, 07:39 PM
I got an email saying the ccucumber body wash was canceled too. I'm just glad to be finally getting my stuff soon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

twowhat?
12-31-2013, 07:44 PM
I got one saying one of my items (leave-in conditioner) was cancelled. Fine by me! I just want my shipping notification but at least we're moving in the right direction:)

Suebell
12-31-2013, 08:14 PM
I'm sad about the leave-in conditioner - it had great reviews!

Avispa
12-31-2013, 10:00 PM
I'm sad about the leave-in conditioner - it had great reviews!

I love the leave-in conditioner. I had bought a couple of bottles before the 2$ deal and was able to get another 2 this time around. I'm really sad to see it being discontinued.

MMMommy
01-06-2014, 08:53 PM
I had ordered on the Tuesday of that sale week at 9pm PST (12am Wed, EST) and just got my shipping notice.

Jenn27
01-07-2014, 12:13 PM
Good to know things are starting to ship. I never received any cancellation notices (I'm surprised) but no shipping either!

cookiemonster80
01-07-2014, 02:11 PM
OMG, seriously- I just called to check on the status of my order- and got one number wrong - I totally called a porn hotline.
I ordered Wednesday- right at midnight, I got up to order as I didn't want to deal with potential website issues again. She said it should ship today or tomorrow.

carolinacool
01-07-2014, 03:05 PM
OMG, seriously- I just called to check on the status of my order- and got one number wrong - I totally called a porn hotline.

:ROTFLMAO: Somehow, there is "yes" to "carrots" joke here. I'm just not witty enough to put one together. LOL

Globetrotter
01-07-2014, 03:31 PM

The Yes to Cucumbers line? OH boy..

My package finally shipped, or at least it will soon. The label has been prepared! It weighs 17 pounds - so glad it didn't come while we were gone!

cookiemonster80
01-09-2014, 08:41 PM
I got my order today! I giant box of goodies for $54!!! still amazed it actually worked out. I would have paid $50 for 3 of their eye creams alone!

poppy
01-13-2014, 11:12 PM
For those of you who got your products, did you get a shipping notice with a tracking number or did it just arrive? My credit card got charged a couple of days ago but I haven't received a shipping notice with a tracking number. Just a notice in late December saying that certain items were not available that many of you already posted. TIA.

sewarsh
01-13-2014, 11:14 PM
I had to completely clear out a shelf under our sink. Its unbelievable how much I got! $74 worth!! I do like their products however I do want to mention that don't just take their ingredients for granted, some of their items have a higher EWG rating than you'd expect due to Fragrance being in them - especially body wash. Angers me. Iwouldn't have expected that from this company.

cookiemonster80
01-14-2014, 12:11 AM
I didn't get a shipping notice- I actually called one day last week and asked when it was shipping- she said later that same day- I got it the next day which is impossible from CA so obviously it had already shipped and never registered in their system.

I agree about their ingredients- Don't assume everything is ok- I checked everything against the Ewg before I bought- although I know they aren't flawless either, it is a place to start.

Jenn27
01-14-2014, 07:58 AM
My card was charged almost a week before I got shipping notice. Just got my box yesterday and I'm a happy lady!

katrich
01-21-2014, 09:42 AM
So I got my big box yesterday and I was a little disappointed with the way that they packed the box. They basically threw all 25 items that I purchased into a box. There was minimal packing paper and the box itself was banged up pretty good. I knew we got a really good deal but I think they could have done a better job with the packing. Anyone else?

ett
01-21-2014, 09:51 AM
So I got my big box yesterday and I was a little disappointed with the way that they packed the box. They basically threw all 25 items that I purchased into a box. There was minimal packing paper and the box itself was banged up pretty good. I knew we got a really good deal but I think they could have done a better job with the packing. Anyone else?

Mine was boxed up like that, but the box was fine, no dents or anything.

twowhat?
01-21-2014, 10:27 AM

Same here except the box was in good shape and so was everything inside.

I'm loving the cucumber calming face cream so far. I HATE the face wipes - they smell awful to me. Actually I could see how the fragrance for a lot of the products could be off-putting.

elbenn
01-21-2014, 10:34 AM
Actually I could see how the fragrance for a lot of the products could be off-putting.

Yes, I think the fragrance on some of the products I've tried is too strong. I'm not a fan of the smell of the Yes to Carrots daily lotion (sold in a pump).

MolieMuts
01-21-2014, 11:03 AM
Has anybody else had trouble getting the body gel out of the bottles? I bought three different kinds and all of them are so hard to squeeze out that I just take the whole lid off to pour it. I used the face wipes and ended up with a rash on my face. I love the leave in conditioner and the foaming soap for the kids. I haven't tried all of it yet.

cookiemonster80
01-21-2014, 11:34 AM
Has anybody else had trouble getting the body gel out of the bottles? I bought three different kinds and all of them are so hard to squeeze out that I just take the whole lid off to pour it. I used the face wipes and ended up with a rash on my face. I love the leave in conditioner and the foaming soap for the kids. I haven't tried all of it yet.

same problem with the gel!- and shampoo and conditioner. annoying. I've used the cucumbers and carrots face wash with no issues. the baby lotion is ok in my opinion, not super moisturizing and a bit watery. Haven't used the wipes or anything else yet.

MolieMuts
01-21-2014, 11:37 AM
same problem with the gel!- and shampoo and conditioner. annoying. I've used the cucumbers and carrots face wash with no issues. the baby lotion is ok in my opinion, not super moisturizing and a bit watery. Haven't used the wipes or anything else yet.

Oh no, I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner yet. It is going to be a pain if they don't squeeze out either. I am thinking this sale helped clear out some of their defective stock.

MMMommy
01-21-2014, 11:53 AM
I agree with PP about some of the unpleasant scents of certain products. The Yes To Blueberries Softening Facial Exfoliator smells like rancid blueberries. I like the Yes To Blueberries line overall, even if some of the scents are unpleasant to me, and the $2 prices can't be beat! Although I think I did buy a few items I don't need or wouldn't otherwise buy just because of the $2 prices (wipes, eye cream). I do really like the cleanser, anti-wrinkle night cream, and the serum.

div_0305
01-21-2014, 12:29 PM
I don't like how my items arrived either. Minimal tape on top of that, and I'm surprised nothing broke or fell out. I don't like anything I've tried all that much except that for $2 they seem fine. Disappointed to say the least.

twowhat?
01-21-2014, 12:44 PM
Oh no, I haven't tried the shampoo and conditioner yet. It is going to be a pain if they don't squeeze out either. I am thinking this sale helped clear out some of their defective stock.

Oh no! I got shampoo and conditioner because we can always stock up on that SLS-free stuff...I haven't tried mine yet. Argh - I bet there's a shelf life to some of these and maybe they were trying to clear out a lot of the ones past their "best by" date...

I bought a LOT of stuff because it's all stuff that can be used but if I end up not being able to use them or hating them, then ugh! Should've been more judicious in ordering:)

div_0305
01-21-2014, 01:01 PM
I was suspecting old stock as the lip balm I bought smells a little old--the way lipstick smells when it's old, but not too smelly yet. I think that's why when stuff sold out, YTC sent emails cancelling those items rather than sending them when they are back in stock. Oh holy shadiness!

Ceepa
01-21-2014, 01:16 PM
I was suspecting old stock as the lip balm I bought smells a little old--the way lipstick smells when it's old, but not too smelly yet. I think that's why when stuff sold out, YTC sent emails cancelling those items rather than sending them when they are back in stock. Oh holy shadiness!

Yeah, sounds like they were clearing out old stock. But at least people are getting some products they like and for really cheap.

Globetrotter
01-21-2014, 03:26 PM
They're just $2. I figure it's a good chance to try new things. Also, scents are a very personal thing. I use a leave in conditioner that stinks to me. I love the effect and I got used to it so don't notice the smell any more, but at first I hated it. I read reviews and there are people who just love the scent!

ckso
01-21-2014, 08:14 PM

Mine was boxed the same way, but the box itself was fine. It was a sturdier box so no issues for me.

I can't believe I bought all these stuff.

sayma
01-22-2014, 01:34 PM

Yes! I'm having the same problem with my body gel and ended up taking the whole lid off too! However my girls love their baby shampoo and body wash...it smells great and although they both have eczema, it doesn't seem to irritate their skin. I'm also happy with the serum and the body lotion. I haven't tried any of my other stuff. But after reading some of the comments on this thread I need to go home and look at expiration dates:).

musicalgrl
01-22-2014, 01:35 PM
I definitely got caught up in the frenzy and over bought. But it was fun and a good way to try some new things. I also gave a lot as Christmas gifts. All in all, I'm satisfied.

poppy
01-22-2014, 10:14 PM
Very happy with it all. I checked the dates and they were current. Some had 2015 and 2016 expiration dates or late 2014. The earliest one was June 2014 but I'll just use that first. Overall, a very good deal and will make great gifts.

twowhat?
01-22-2014, 10:27 PM
Very happy with it all. I checked the dates and they were current. Some had 2015 and 2016 expiration dates or late 2014. The earliest one was June 2014 but I'll just use that first. Overall, a very good deal and will make great gifts.

Oh interesting so they actually have expiration dates? I am gonna have to look so I can strategically use it all:)

ett
01-22-2014, 11:35 PM
Oh interesting so they actually have expiration dates? I am gonna have to look so I can strategically use it all:)

Not all the products, but of the ones that did have exp. dates, the earliest one was 11/14. Everything else was dated 2015 and 2016.

elbenn
01-26-2014, 11:31 AM
For people who are having trouble opening their body wash--this may be way too obvious but I'm posting because I struggled to open mine too and then noticed that there is a little clear sticker that says "yes" on top that you have to peel off. If you are in the shower, the sticker is barely noticeable.

MolieMuts
01-26-2014, 12:06 PM
For people who are having trouble opening their body wash--this may be way too obvious but I'm posting because I struggled to open mine too and then noticed that there is a little clear sticker that says "yes" on top that you have to peel off. If you are in the shower, the sticker is barely noticeable.
I got the sticker off and was able to open the top, but I just can't squeeze the soap out. I think the hole may be too small or something. I also didn't see the sticker at first, but that is not the problem now.

cookiemonster80
01-26-2014, 09:18 PM
I got the sticker off and was able to open the top, but I just can't squeeze the soap out. I think the hole may be too small or something. I also didn't see the sticker at first, but that is not the problem now.

:yeahthat: