PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else looking for Leappad Ultra deal?

Blakes Mommy
12-01-2013, 10:08 PM
I know everyone says invest in a "real" tablet, but, we already have a dozen games so for us it works. We have2 Leapster Explorers that we have had a while. Prices have been up and down...A lot at regular price, but, with gift cards back. The best deal was only for maybe an hour or 2 was on Black Friday Amazon had it for $116. with 30 promotional credit back to your account, so $86 after the credit. Of course I missed out on that deal! Currently I think it works with Barnes and Noble 30% of one item. Kohl's has it with head phones and Monster U. game for 199. then 20% off so $160. then $45. back in kohl's cash. That would make it net about $115. But with 2 extras. These deals end tonight. I may be missing something. Anyone get or know of a great deal. I think I might just pull the trigger I need 2. I may get one at kohl's since we only are in need of one game and my older DS wants the headphones. Then get one at Barnes and Noble. I am wondering if tomorrow will be better....I don't want to regret not buying it though and no great deals tomorrow. I guess I can always return if a better deal comes up. Does anyone remember if Barnes and Noble had a bigger cyber deal last year and what it excluded?

Forget Barnes and Noble...Just checked you can't get it online (available at one of my stores) so unless they have a great coupon tomorrow and I go pick it up that doesn't look like an option. Wow they had buy one get one 50% toys plus 30% off one item. That would have been great. If anyone could have gotten that to work you could have gotten2 for $175. Not even including member discount! so around $165ish for 2! I wish I would have known earlier when I was out, though not sure if you could do both discounts in store.

I hate how Amazon is all over the place with prices. It had been at full price and then I checked and they put the gift card back and then took it away. Things change in the matter of minutes!!! ARGH!!

Tondi G
12-02-2013, 12:00 AM
Target has the Leappad Ultra in their weekly mailer that came today. $161.98 for the leappad, the case and a 20 download card. I am assuming it's a cyber Monday deal?!

http://www.target.com/p/leapfrog-leappad-ultra-kids-tablet-green-plus-carry-case-and-20-download-card-value-bundle/-/A-14921026#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

Blakes Mommy
12-02-2013, 12:09 AM
Target has the Leappad Ultra in their weekly mailer that came today. $161.98 for the leappad, the case and a 20 download card. I am assuming it's a cyber Monday deal?!

http://www.target.com/p/leapfrog-leappad-ultra-kids-tablet-green-plus-carry-case-and-20-download-card-value-bundle/-/A-14921026#?lnk=sc_qi_detailbutton

Thanks for reminding me, I did see the ad earlier today, That's like getting approx. $40. off...that would Have been really great if I had spent $75. on Friday to get the 20% off coupon to stack plus red card, but, of course I didn't make it to Target until Saturday since we had a lot going on and I wasn't trying to snag any door busters this time!

I may get one at Target and the other at Kohl's. I need to order soon before the Kohl's cash deal runs out. I will do the Kohl's one and sleep on it and try to snag the other one tomorrow at Target or maybe somewhere else will have a lower price. I figure I can always return the Kohl's one if there is some super hot deal tomorrow.