PDA

View Full Version : walmart ship to store

AshleyAnn
12-08-2013, 03:35 PM
I waited too long to order DD's big Santa gift and Walmart.com said it was out of stock in my area. Well it claimed it was available about 75 miles north of me for same day pick up with two available. Awesome! So I ordered it and arranged child care to get it that day. Got an email about 3 hours later it wasn't actually available but they'd ship one and I could pickup on the 11th. Ok...not great but ok.

Got another email this morning - now its backordered and unknown delivery date. If they can't get a ship date in 10 days I get my money back (not shipped in 10 days just a known date of when it may ship) So frick.

It cost $250 and the reason I waited was because I didnt have the $$$ to spend til next payday. So I can't afford to replace it with something else until they refund my money and I have no idea what else to get anyway. Ugh.

Walmart I hate you more than usual.

KrisM
12-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Ugh.

What is it? Maybe someone here can find it somewhere else and you can cancel the Walmart pick up and get the money back and buy it elsewhere.

DietCokeLover
12-08-2013, 03:58 PM
I would call walmart and talk to someone. Maybe they can give you some more ino.

GvilleGirl
12-08-2013, 04:09 PM
I'd call/double check and see if it is in stock. One of the things I was trying to find was out of stock online and that it wouldn't be in stores until next week. I was there and thought I'd double check their shelves and they had 10.