PDA

View Full Version : Splendid top - quality??

anamika
12-09-2013, 10:59 PM
I bought a Splendid top (http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/splendid-antwerp-stripe-cowl-neck-sweater/3611660?origin=category-personalizedsort&contextualcategoryid=0&fashionColor=&resultback=749&cm_sp=personalizedsort-_-browseresults-_-1_2_D) like this (or maybe this one?) at the Nordstrom sale. I wore it recently and it looked great - got many compliments on it too. But before wearing and as the day progressed, I noticed loose threads and start of pilling on the top. I am so bummed. I really like the top but now I am scared to wash it. Is it possible that it is a fluke and I got a bad one?
Will washing/wearing make it worse? Can I return/exchange if I wash it? It certainly wasn't cheap even on sale!

So annoying - I fell in love with the top and now I might have to live with it - or without it!!!!

hillview
12-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Nordies I'd return. I find they do pill and for the $ it doesn't make sense. I let them hang dry and everything.

Nooknookmom
12-15-2013, 02:21 PM
Return. But that's so weird bc splendid is a great brand (they have a huge store at fashion island) and their products usually wear well.

I'd just find something else u love. Nordies is great on returns can't go wrong, I just return der something I never used yesterday in fact :)