PDA

View Full Version : If you have a 3rd row SUV and a cargo liner is it a pain to move?

AnnieW625
12-10-2013, 02:56 PM
We have a 2006 Honda Pilot w/a 3rd row that fully folds down.

We use our 3rd row occaisionally in our Honda Pilot when we have playdates for DD1 as the kids like to sit back there. I was thinking of getting DH a cargo liner for the car (either WeatherTech/Cabelas Trail Gear 2, or Husky) and I was wondering if they are easy to move or if it would just be a pain. We do go to the beach at least once a month or so with our dog and during the winter we go to mountains so it could be nice to have and not have to rely on an old moving blanket we have had for 11 yrs. .

gamma
12-10-2013, 03:06 PM
I had a cargo liner in the back of my Explorer and I did like the protection it offered. However, when I needed to use the third seat unexpectedly, the liner was rigid and I was unable to fold it to stow anywhere inside. Now that I am not using strollers, I keep my third row up most of the time. I like the confined space for grocery shopping etc. so that all of my items don't go sliding all over the cargo area. Since I don't use the liner, I use a folded thin blanket that I can adjust the size to fit whatever area I'm using.