PDA

View Full Version : S/O: is your DH hairy? If so, where?

georgiegirl
12-10-2013, 09:24 PM
My DH is not uniformly hairy. DH has hairy legs and a hairy head (super thick). His arm hair is very thin and sparse, as is his chest hair (just a few strands). And no back hair. He's always shaved, so I have no idea what kind of beard he could grow.

Is your DH hairy?

lalasmama
12-10-2013, 09:36 PM
E.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.... Well, everywhere but his head. His head is as bald as a baby's butt.

indigo99
12-10-2013, 09:40 PM
He isn't someone you'd look at and think "He's HAIRY!". He does have a moderate amount on his chest though, and he gets some on his upper back and neck that I shave for him. It isn't thick, but he doesn't like it.

BabyDahl
12-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Yep, hairy all over, not surprising given his ethnicity.

specialp
12-10-2013, 10:42 PM
Normal man hairy arms and legs. Very little on the chest and none on his back. Super thick head of hair. If he goes an extra week (week 5) without a haircut, he looks like he is growing a second head. No baldness in his family at all.

weech
12-10-2013, 10:43 PM
E.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e.... Well, everywhere but his head. His head is as bald as a baby's butt.

omg, this EXACTLY.

crl
12-10-2013, 11:08 PM
Normal man hairy arms and legs. Very little on the chest and none on his back. Super thick head of hair. If he goes an extra week (week 5) without a haircut, he looks like he is growing a second head. No baldness in his family at all.

Pretty much this, but a fairly normal head of hair with a tiny bit of receding in his forties.

Catherine

mypa
12-10-2013, 11:34 PM

This. When I first met him he had more hair on his head and less on his body. Now the reverse is true.

Tondi G
12-11-2013, 02:33 AM
My hubby is hairy all over... arms, legs, back, chest .... but his head is BALD. He shaves off what does grow on his head with a razor. He would love laser hair treatment on his back.

queenmama
12-11-2013, 02:41 AM
Not hairy. I joke that he has three chest hairs, although he's accumulated more as he's gotten older (he's still young, 38 next week). He has a head full of thick, curly hair and an amazing beard. He looks remarkably like Edward Sharpe.

Lara

karstmama
12-14-2013, 11:07 AM
full head of thick graying hair, shaves every day and has never experimented with growing any facial hair, and a full pelt everywhere else. god, the man is hairy!

123LuckyMom
12-14-2013, 12:38 PM
Yup. Hairy. It's not too bad on his back, but his arms, legs, chest, face, and head are all hairy. When I met him he had a mustache. Now he's clean shaven.

lizzywednesday
12-14-2013, 12:39 PM
Nope. I think there are days when I have more body hair than he does!

doberbrat
12-14-2013, 03:26 PM

Amen! Well, dh isnt bald yet but its coming (sooner than later)