PDA

View Full Version : On hold with Apple for 1.5 HOURS!!!! Do they owe me anything?

blisstwins
12-10-2013, 10:52 PM
I am so upset I could spit. I have been transferred 6 times.

I am trying to by an ipad on line. When I got into my account I see someone tried to buy an unlocked iphone through my account. I don't know the name or address, but my phone and email are listed. The order was canceled, but this guy's name and address were not removed from my account and I never received any notice that there was an attempt at fraud.

The apple people I have been talking too are all whacked out and keep saying "so sorry" and transferring me.

I have so much work to do tonight, but I have to get this stupid gift ordered and I do not want to use an account that has been compromised.

WWYD.

Still on hold by the way so timely answers would be appreciated.

oneplustwo
12-10-2013, 11:27 PM
That sounds crazy! I don't have much experience with Apple, but what about posting to their facebook site while you are still waiting? I would also tell the next person to whom you are transferred how long you've been on hold with them and demand that they address the problem immediately without any more passing off to others. Are you still waiting for someone to help you? I would also write down all the details (who you spoke with, how long each part took, etc.) and at a later date contact Apple to complain and see if they can compensate you in any way.