PDA

View Full Version : Zazzle luggage tag question

KrisM
12-11-2013, 12:44 AM
I'm making one for a swim team bag. It will have a swimmer clip art on one side and a name on the other. My question - is the hole with the strap correct? I want the bottom of the swimmer art to be at the bottom of the text, which means I need to set it up so that the swimmer is upside-down because Zazzle doesn't move the strap. Does that make sense?

For example, this one: http://www.zazzle.com/trendy_zebra_print_and_pink_ribbon_with_name_lugga ge_tag-256335018939993908 The strap is to the right of the bow and to the right of the name/address. One has to be upside down, right?

So, if I want them to line up, I should order it upside down.

GaPeach_in_Ca
12-11-2013, 02:22 AM
Timely, as I just got my zazzle luggage tag I ordered for a gift in the mail tonight. :p

I'm guessing you do have to change it for what you want. I'm a little confused by the question. Can you link to the tag you mean?

KrisM
12-11-2013, 07:35 AM
I find if I link to the one I personalize, it shows blank. But, basically, since the photo always shows the strap in the same place, it must be showing one of the sides flipped. Imagine holding the tag by its strap. You are looking at the side with a name and address. You then rotate it away from you and look at the other side. The name and address are now on the back and are upside down.