PDA

View Full Version : Gap/ON shipping is SO slow!

KrystalS
12-11-2013, 09:43 AM
I knew I should have just paid the $7 for regular shipping. I placed an order a week ago and it still has not shipped! It will still be another week of shipping time! I know it says 7-9 business days but seriously?!

brittone2
12-11-2013, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I placed an athleta order on cyber monday and it just shipped. Usually they are faster for me than gap and ON. I checked out through ON because I had to remove something from my cart there. Not sure if that slowed it down or what.

I placed a small order from ON and 2/3 items shipped quickly. I think they shipped from a store possibly? But the Athleta stuff was "in process" forever!

ett
12-11-2013, 10:18 AM
I placed 3 orders from them over Thanksgiving weekend. One came quickly but the other 2 sat in processing for a week!

TwoBees
12-11-2013, 10:26 AM
Ugh, yes. And VS too. Apparently my order won't even ship for a week!

inmypjs
12-11-2013, 11:15 AM
I totally agree. My Gap order from Black Friday hasn't shipped yet!

BunnyBee
12-11-2013, 11:37 AM
Yes, and by the time you get it, you have like 3 days to return to Gap, depending on what their return policy of the moment is.

wendibird22
12-11-2013, 11:50 AM
That's unfortunate. I've always had really good luck with Gap shipping. I usually receive my stuff within a week of placing my order...usually about 5 days (including weekends). I placed an order on 11/22 for two items that shipped separately. One item shipped on 11/23 and the other on 11/24. Both arrived on 11/27...one by smart post (USPS delivered to my mailbox) and the other via UPS delivered to my door later that same day.

mikala
12-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Yes, and by the time you get it, you have like 3 days to return to Gap, depending on what their return policy of the moment is.

Agreed. And they don't always seem to take their snail shipping into account with the date calculation. I was annoyed because it took over two weeks for my whole order to arrive and then they sent me a "this is a special exception to our return policy don't do it again" nasty gram in email when I returned it a day or two after 30 days from purchase.

PunkyBoo
12-11-2013, 12:11 PM
I SWEAR I placed an order through BR that also had a couple of gap items on Cyber Monday. Yesterday I was wondering when I'll get the shipment so I checked online this morning. Their website said I have no open orders. I don't have an order confirmation in my email. And I just checked my credit card and the order isn't on there which is fortunate I guess. I know I placed the order because a friend at work was ribbing me about doing so much online shopping at lunchtime so I told her about the order. And yet it doesn't exist- my order completely disappeared.

SnuggleBuggles
12-11-2013, 01:22 PM
Yeah, I ordered my Athleta stuff the day after Thanksgiving and it just came Monday. I have been spoiled by Amazon.

AnnieW625
12-11-2013, 01:29 PM
In general gap shipping is slow, but I was pleasantly surprised when I ordered a pair of jeans on 11/21 and I got them the following Monday, but they were shipped from a store in Arizona. First time that has ever happened, and I got the rest of the order last Wednesday or Thursday.

It will be interesting to see when I get my Piperlime order from last night.

zukeypur
12-11-2013, 01:31 PM
My Athleta order was placed on 12/2 and still hasn't shipped.

carolinacool
12-11-2013, 02:56 PM
I knew I should have just paid the $7 for regular shipping. I placed an order a week ago and it still has not shipped! It will still be another week of shipping time! I know it says 7-9 business days but seriously?!

It is horrendous. I remember about a year and a half ago, I placed an order with free shipping on something like April 3, and didn't get into until April 19 or something. It ended up actually being 10 business days, plus TWO weekends. Now I just always cough up the shipping unless it's something I'm in no hurry to get, like when I ordered DS' winter coat from Gap in early September last fall.

PZMommy
12-11-2013, 03:33 PM
I ordered from Gymbo the day after thanksgiving and have yet to receive it. It looks like it may finally come tomorrow.