PDA

View Full Version : How will this return work at the Lego store, anyone know?

oneplustwo
12-11-2013, 11:54 AM
I bought several sets at the Lego.com site recently that added up over the minimum to receive a free bonus holiday set. Now I need to return one of the sets and that will take me down below the minimum for the bonus set. Will I need to return the bonus set when I return the other set? I can't find this info anywhere. I'm fine returning the bonus set but don't want to walk in with it if I don't need to return it and have any potential confusion. I would assume I do return it, but does anyone know?

vonfirmath
12-11-2013, 11:57 AM
I bought several sets at the Lego.com site recently that added up over the minimum to receive a free bonus holiday set. Now I need to return one of the sets and that will take me down below the minimum for the bonus set. Will I need to return the bonus set when I return the other set? I can't find this info anywhere. I'm fine returning the bonus set but don't want to walk in with it if I don't need to return it and have any potential confusion. I would assume I do return it, but does anyone know?

If it works like other such sales, they'll take the value of the holiday set off of the money they return.

Rainbows&Roses
12-11-2013, 12:21 PM
I tried to return a pick a brick box I got as a bonus from a store purchase when I was making a return and the told me to keep it and go ahead and fill it.

oneplustwo
12-12-2013, 12:00 AM
If it works like other such sales, they'll take the value of the holiday set off of the money they return.

Totally makes sense! I'll bring the bonus set with me as I'd rather get the full refund.

I tried to return a pick a brick box I got as a bonus from a store purchase when I was making a return and the told me to keep it and go ahead and fill it.

How nice! I doubt that would happen to me, though, since it's a holiday set and not a pick a brick, but I guess you never know. In any case, I'll bring the bonus set with me when I brave the mall crowds for the return.

citymama
12-12-2013, 07:48 AM
What's their return policy? I also need to return something I bought at that sale but the store is an hour away and for various reasons, I can't go till February!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk (http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1)

vonfirmath
12-12-2013, 12:22 PM
What's their return policy? I also need to return something I bought at that sale but the store is an hour away and for various reasons, I can't go till February!

Here's the link to the Return Policy:
http://shop.lego.com/en-US/Return-Policy

Need to return within 90 days it seems.